ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAB Betting

Options for betting Temple today:
1) Bet temple +4.5. They really need to come out with a strong game to show they are not point shaving.
2) Bet UTSA. Temple is really just bad in general
3) Bet UTSA. Temple is just a mess from these accusations and guys are worried about going to jail so even if they want to try to win today they have too much in their heads.

Those are crazy odds for Dayton. Have people not watched them play the last half of the conference season. Dayton isn't winning the A-10 tournament. That is my prediction.
I would think it’s not that often you can get the 1 and 2 seeds at such good odds. You can throw money on both (and VCU) and end up in the green as long as Dayton doesn’t win

Got that one right. I just felt the SJU was going to win outright, so taking the points was a no brainer.

Current record: 63-41. Would like to land at 25 games over .500 and then hang it up for the year :)

Thursday pick: Marist +1.5 over Niagara
Marist won outright.

Current record: 64-41.

I'm in mourning over the Spiders game and taking the night off 😪

Wild season. Don't look now, but Temple has flipped the switch and is playing to go dancing. Maybe we will see our little message board friend back over here to slam dunk on our defeat.
Temple was soooo bad, I am thinking these guys started taking the points or moneyline on themselves after they were outed. Wild stuff. On one hand have to think the NCAA does not want any part of them in the dance. So if you are a conspiracy theory type I think you bet UAB here. Remember though, no 100k bets this time 🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: Spiders4ever
Win

103- 86

500 units for every win- 51500
550 for every loss-47300

+4200 for the year

That's a wrap, plus no one really gives a ratsass anyway.
Both you and Law could go into the cottage business of online betting expert. Impressive stuff. I wish I would followed y'all more this season instead of some of the folks I follow when placing my bets.

Good job Law and 4ever. I didn’t comment much on the picks but followed and backed some too. Plus your picks r documented unlike the “pros” who just make up stats.

I took a call from 1 of those guys once. I told him I thought he played both sides. Meaning he gives out a pick but also gives the exact opposite pick out to a certain %. This dude got so angry & defensive I must have been right. He even called me a slur that I literally had never heard b4. Tho it was pretty funny one.

Honestly. I'm really not very good at it, and am afraid of the NCAA tournament games, which is why I called it a year while I was still ahead.

Tough to pick games at neutral sights.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT