My'Kel Jenkins - 2024 Offer

SFspidur

Spider's Club
Gold Member
May 5, 2003
6'6" wing out of Tarboro, NC and Team Loaded, so Spiderdad should have something to say about him. Best offer so far seems to be SLU. Transferred to Woodside in Newport News this year, so he's playing alongside Trevor Smith.

SpiderDad75

Star
Gold Member
May 12, 2020
I saw him a couple times last season. He actually was at my wife’s school but like SF said transferred. He was at the game tonight. I did not see him as someone that could be play at this level. But…he’s extremely athletic and to be fair he was coming off an injury if I remember correctly. He was a good defender from what I saw. It was early last season when i saw him so he absolutely could have gotten better. Obviously, I trust the staff if they offered bc they have seen him more than me.

urfan1

Jan 9, 2003
My’kel is such a solid prospect you can’t help but be excited about his upside. He is a high academic student-athlete and a fierce competitor. A winner! He’s a guy who sets the tone on both ends of the floor and you know he’s going to bring it on every possession.

I liked this part of his write up, impressive.

SpiderDad75

Star
Gold Member
May 12, 2020
My’kel is such a solid prospect you can’t help but be excited about his upside. He is a high academic student-athlete and a fierce competitor. A winner! He’s a guy who sets the tone on both ends of the floor and you know he’s going to bring it on every possession.

I liked this part of his write up, impressive.
Playing on circuit with Team Loaded Va def helped him bc Tarboro is such a FB school (home of Todd Gurley) the BBall isn’t very good and moving to Va was prob his best move.

Latest posts