ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Jennings - 2024 Offer

Seems like the 5 schools I posted earlier ended up being his final 5. I'm 99% sure this will be VCU though so wouldn't get any hopes up.

I don't love having two spots open heading into the spring, because as always there's a decent chance we lose a guy or two after the season and have even more slots to fill.

But could of course be a combination of transfers and late-signing high school guys like Tyne and Soulis.

I feel like with Tyne and Smith we do not need a PG at all. Especially since Hunt has 1 more year and could likely also handle lead guard if needed.

Feels to me like frontcourt scoring next year is a complete unknown at this point and a real need. Walz is not striking me as a scorer and Soulis is as yet an unknown. And that’s not even figuring out who replaces Bigelow.

I feel like with Tyne and Smith we do not need a PG at all. Especially since Hunt has 1 more year and could likely also handle lead guard if needed.

Feels to me like frontcourt scoring next year is a complete unknown at this point and a real need. Walz is not striking me as a scorer and Soulis is as yet an unknown. And that’s not even figuring out who replaces Bigelow.
agreed we don't HAVE to add a PG in this class. but we certainly don't need another wing.
with 2 spots to fill, I'd like a PG (or combo guard type) and a big who ideally competes to start at the 5 but can also play the 4 and hit shots ... a guy like Grace.

Reactions: Section9.RowD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT