ADVERTISEMENT

Lauletta is on the 2 deep

I-M-UR

Graduate Assistant
Mar 10, 2006
I'm not sure I'm reading this correctly but Lauletta is showing on the two deep on the spider site. Is that implying that if something happened to Rocco we would burn a year would we?

that was my understanding all along. I spoke with DR prior to the coaches lunch, in the outback parking lot, after the MS injury. he acknowledged ,he was one play from the red shirt burn. remember DB was out then and # 14 is now available.

Lauletta older brother starting QB on TV tonite for Bucknell vs Fordham

Host Bucknell vs Fordham on CBS College Sports channel now for Patriot League top dog and likely AQ.

Trey Lauletta

Lauletta's Bucknell brother had a nice night for the Bison.Rams take it in OT by 3.Bison defense folded in last 2 minutes of regulation and in OT for Fordham win.Lauletta was steady but not flashy.

Rams take it in OT

I wasn't overwhelmed by what I saw from Trey. It appears Kyle is a good bit bigger and more athletic than his brother.

Very entertaining game and probably good for the CAA that Fordham won.

I am excited about our future with Lauletta playing QB. He has looked good in limited action last year and he had a strong spring practice. DR is building a program here. Hopefully we will reload ned year, not rebuild.

DB may end up being the QB next season,but most think it's Lauletta's position. I am sure our WR's talk with recruits about the QB and our new WR signee is from PA also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT