ADVERTISEMENT

Khwan Fore - Inspiration

Ulla1

Head Coach
Apr 21, 2011
Recently, the Spiders posted a video showing Khwan Fore's amazing leaping ability. If you recall, Khwan was slated for significant minutes as a freshman prior to his injury. Khwan recently posted a video about this. Really look forward to Khwan's inspiration and future contributions as a Spider on Coach Tarrant Court.

Wonderful that a young man like Khwan has this kind of perspective. And the determination to haved worked through his recovery and rehab with a positive attitude. Look forward to #2 play a significant role this year.

I must admit, you asked for that one Ulla. Thanks for the post, it has inspired me for the upcoming season.
gcarter, I'll be honest, I love our kids and their values. To me, this looks like a Sweet 16 year! Roll Spide!

Last edited:
Reactions: gcarter52
I feel like we are in for a very special season for sure. As posted on another thread, I believe that we have a great chance at two victories in Las Vegas Tourney in November. Call me crazy, but I shall see!!

I know we only saw a few minutes from Khwan last year before his injury, but I really liked what I saw in those few minutes. Khwan is very fast, a great ballhandler, and appeared pretty fearless, that is exactly what you want to see in a point guard. The biggest question I had on him is can he shoot and that is only because I haven't see him shoot yet.

He has the potential to be a really good player for us.

1st half of this video are Khwan highlights from a h.s. game. It will be interesting to see how he is used this year. I believe he will be a 20+ minutes per game guy this year. A lot of unknowns at guard going into the year after Shawndre.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT