ADVERTISEMENT

Insightful Observation From Feminist Icon Camile Paglia

Apr 10, 2018
Must read for any Leftist struggling to understand our favorite President's appeal:

DpUjh2vU0AAx_NF.jpg

DpUjh2xU0AAB2Cm.jpg

little i, when will you begin providing a translator or if we could possibly understand your words, are they even worth understanding.

little i, when will you begin providing a translator or if we could possibly understand your words, are they even worth understanding.
why, BIGWEBBSPINNER, why u be so mean?
i jus mirrowin ur approach...well, mayb a lil mo articulate den dat but u git my drift i sur

Right must re-learn the power of aesthetics. Greeks understood. So do our enemies, who have been engaged in a war on beauty for nearly a century now. There is a reason this image elicits such rage in the Left. It immediately, and on a very pure and visceral level, destroys the entire Leftist Argument in a way no think tank paper or political speech ever could:

43337718_1891564844264573_703205469136617472_o.jpg

Right must re-learn the power of aesthetics. Greeks understood. So do our enemies, who have been engaged in a war on beauty for nearly a century now. There is a reason this image elicits such rage in the Left. It immediately, and on a very pure and visceral level, destroys the entire Leftist Argument in a way no think tank paper or political speech ever could:

43337718_1891564844264573_703205469136617472_o.jpg
spekin uv esthics n such, tell me why du ur man prefer this un:
adult-entertainer-stormy-daniels-attends-2008-exxxotica-new-york-at-picture-id82819350

dont need 2 tell me, i think i nose tha answer

understanding the appeal..........my wife and i were part of over 110,000 people who asked and were granted tickets for last evenings rally here in houston. when i saw on the local news that folks were camping out on sunday, figured that we would never even get close to entering the TOYOTA CENTER in downtown so we remained home and watched a finnish program we have been following. no matter how much trash and hate the media and the dems are throwing at the guy daily, his poll numbers keep rising and people keep showing up in large numbers to be with him. seems, you people have not figured him out yet and do not understand why he won and why he is getting more and more popular.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT