ADVERTISEMENT

https://president.richmond.edu/

Nice to get responses, but actions speak louder than words. H & H - show us reality is within your grasp.

Got a response, but it’s very clear unless I’m sending $$ I’m getting a copy/paste response

Got a response, but it’s very clear unless I’m sending $$ I’m getting a copy/paste response
Don't worry, they keep sending out those discount coupons for games they will find the new fans they're looking for. Lol!

The polnt of sending the email is to let them know the number of dissatisfied fans is "legion". Received the brief response I anticipated. Doesn't hurt to voice concern even though the efficacy of the email is doubtful.

Yep, unless you've got gold coins falling out of your pockets, any one letter isn't going to do the trick. Neither do petitions or form letters.

But the more thoughtful, individually written letters they get, the greater the impact.

Yep, unless you've got gold coins falling out of your pockets, any one letter isn't going to do the trick. Neither do petitions or form letters.

But the more thoughtful, individually written letters they get, the greater the impact.
I disagree on petitions. You get a couple thousand signatures on one and someone is going to pay attention, particularly if media is looped in.

alright resident tea leaves readers, what does this mean. Hard for me to tell if it is more of a smoke signal or just plain smoke.
"Build us up just to break us back down" on the Monday after the A-10 Tourney. SOP for this AD.

I’m encouraged by that quote (or at least not discouraged). He could have said Mooney is our guy moving forward and we’re looking forward to the end of this year and the next 2 years.

Reactions: Zeeter
Hardt said almost the exact same thing as the regular season was winding down three years ago.

“'This is not the time. The focus right now is on the team and competing on the court,' Hardt responded Thursday when asked if he would be interested in clarifying Mooney’s situation."

Perhaps he’s still holding out hope that The team pulls out the miracle A10 tournament championship.

I don’t know how he could justify keeping CM when Hardt has seen the entire lifespan of a historic recruiting class come and go without an ncaa berth.

"I'm not talking about this right now and hopefully you forget to follow up again after the season concludes!"
Hardt's words are pretty much what would be expected this close to end of season.

On the other hand, probably would have been more realistic if he said, "CM is my guy. CM, Queally, and I are frat brothers, and we hang as one. More good things to come in the future as we strive for championships, and Chris builds on all he has achieved."

Hallock and Hardt putting in appearances in the final Robins Center 50th anniversary video. Hardt looking to appeal to the red-sweater club.

Because the public uproar would distract from the final games. At least with uncertainty, the discussion is just speculation mostly under the surface.
If you are afraid about public uproar than perhaps you need to think long and hard about the decision you are about to make. As Emimen said, you only get 1 shot, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime. Hardt, you better make it count, its time for you to put your stamp on the program instead of continuing to live in the errors of your predecessors. And who knows, it might feel good standing up to Queally for once. Perhaps, he will respect you a bit, instead of you just being his errand boy.

If you are afraid about public uproar than perhaps you need to think long and hard about the decision you are about to make. As Emimen said, you only get 1 shot, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime. Hardt, you better make it count, its time for you to put your stamp on the program instead of continuing to live in the errors of your predecessors. And who knows, it might feel good standing up to Queally for once. Perhaps, he will respect you a bit, instead of you just being his errand boy.
Cushy job, just stay in the lane, do as told, give lip service, & make a good paycheck. Does anyone see Hardt making a real stance for the future unless it's a continuation of the past & present?

Reactions: Not-A-Homer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT