ADVERTISEMENT

https://president.richmond.edu/

Mo 2.0

Assistant Coach
Jul 6, 2021
president@richmond.edu

Please take a few minutes and email President Hallock. Copy Hardt =>> Athleticdirector@richmond.edu. Based on my limited experience, our new President will actually respond. I don't know if it will effect any change but it's as good a chance as any.

Remember, Hallock is an Economics guy. Frame your issues with Richmond Athletics through the lense of economics as best you can.

Thank you.

Last edited:
president@richmond.edu

Please take a few minutes and email President Hallock. Copy Meat and Potatoes =>> Atheticdirector@richmond.edu. Based on my limited experience, our new President will actually respond. I don't know if it will effect any change but it's as good a chance as any.

Remember, Hallock is an Economics guy. Frame your issues with Richmond Athletics through the lense of economics as best you can.

Thank you.

president@richmond.edu

Please take a few minutes and email President Hallock. Copy Meat and Potatoes =>> Atheticdirector@richmond.edu. Based on my limited experience, our new President will actually respond. I don't know if it will effect any change but it's as good a chance as any.

Thank you.

Thank you. Count me as someone who will write to the President and copy Hardt. It is time for a groundswell of opinion to be directed to the top. I believe that we need to show our passion for the school and desire for athletic success to show in results. I will contribute more to both athletics and the law school if a renewed commitment is made.

Thank you. Count me as someone who will write to the President and copy Hardt. It is time for a groundswell of opinion to be directed to the top. I believe that we need to show our passion for the school and desire for athletic success to show in results. I will contribute more to both athletics and the law school if a renewed commitment is made.
Please and thank you. We can either continue to sit on our hands and let the program wither to nothing or take a stand.

STOP DONATING. STOP BUYING TICKETS!

Please and thank you. We can either continue to sit on our hands and let the program wither to nothing or take a stand.

STOP DONATING. STOP BUYING TICKETS!
I'm a few years ahead of you on the ticket and donation stand but I will be penning a letter this weekend.

UR isn't worried about losing you as a true fan 10. They have attracted new "fans" by charging them 5 bucks for admission and selling them 1 dollar popcorn! Minor league baseball philosophy.
"We'll just find new fans" BB

Reactions: SpiderK
I'm a few years ahead of you on the ticket and donation stand but I will be penning a letter this weekend.
I answered a call about two weeks ago from an unknown caller, ended up being a law student soliciting contributions to a campaign for "competitiveness in athletics" drive, or something along those lines. I typically make a donation, even if minimal so to help the stats. It pains me to say, but that evening it felt good to say no thank you, I am frustrated with the school's leadership on a number of fronts and speaking with my wallet. The young lady actually said she understood and said she would make note of my reasoning. Her reaction, or lack there of, made me believe she was tired of hearing such feedback.

Join the party spiderman, ur80, kneepad. All you Mooney lovers
What are you talking about?

I've repeatedly said that I want a coaching change. I just don't think that every single thing that goes wrong on the court is Mooney's fault, so it only looks like I love Mooney by comparison to this board. Trust me, if you ask my family and friends, they know where I stand. Especially my nuclear family that has to clear the room when I watch the game.

I also don't like when posters make stuff up. There's so much actual, tangible evidence of failure that we don't need to do that.

So again, don't confuse the fact that not every single one of my posts doesn't start, contain, or end with "Mooney sucks" with somehow thinking that I want him to be coach next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already received a reply. It was fairly formulaic. But a reply nonetheless.

Our crew hasn’t been in the Robins Center since March 2018, and won’t go back until acceptable changes are made. We don’t even watch the games on tv anymore.
This is my last year of season tickets in basketball after decades of support. I never attended a game this year.

I feel like an automatic message will happen. No one wants to hear the truth. Just believe in Mooney forever.

I feel like an automatic message will happen. No one wants to hear the truth. Just believe in Mooney forever.
It wasn’t an auto-response fwiw. Doesn’t mean he gives a crap, but at least an actual human being, him or otherwise, responded.

It wasn’t an auto-response fwiw. Doesn’t mean he gives a crap, but at least an actual human being, him or otherwise, responded.
Same. He responded to me. I didn't expect him to give me a long dissertation weighing the plusses and minuses of a University personnel decision.

I felt like i was 'heard', at least.

Please follow through and send the emails. Be thoughtful.

Did get a reply from Hallock. Just a brief thank you, but thought it was interesting that he included a simple detail indicating he (or one of his staff) had looked up who I was rather than simply replying to the content of my email.

Count my Westhampton college wife and my Richmond College self among those who have sent an email requesting a change in the head coaching position. Perhaps totally futile but on the other hand if enough people express dissatisfaction the culmative emails will have an effect?

got my reply today...also impressed that President Hallock, or someone on his team, clearly read my note and replied...I'm hopeful!

Go Spiders!

Reactions: SpiderK and urfan1
Took a few days, but I got a brief reply from Hardt this evening...just a few minutes before tipoff.

Took a few days, but I got a brief reply from Hardt this evening...just a few minutes before tipoff.
If it was like my response from him it was something along the lines of "looking forward to a thrilling victory tonight. Go Spiders"

How brief? “STFU” or just “FU”?
I got a short, apppropriate and not canned response yesterday morning from the Pres or his assistant yesteday morning after my note ... liked the fact that he mentioned he would be at the A10 in DC as I said I would be as well ..

Reactions: mojo-spider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT