High School
Three-year letterman
• Team captain
• Two-year all-state honoree
• All-Timesland honoree
• Also lettered in basketball
• Three- year starter
• 2013 State Champions

pa LOL -- but you may have to explain that one to some of the younger posters!

you're right Fan One...I'm not sure but believe Chuck Berry performed it originally sometime in the late 50's...that version is still my favorite...

but it has been covered many times by many artists...Nat King Cole does a great jazzy type version...and the Rolling Stones had a rocking cover on their December's Children album from the mid 60's...

Alex apparently did not redshirt...he may be just the kind of depth we need for the experienced OL during the long and tough season...

work hard and good luck for a great season...

Go Spiders!

The Spider Gang Group Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/127760237246257/

my thoughts were not on nat king cole or the song but "the road" and the tv series and corvettes. on my road trip to colorado had some time in amarillo where rt 66 passes, one of the iconic relics that the interstate system made disappear, at least in a way.

my thoughts were not on nat king cole or the song but "the road" and the tv series and corvettes. on my road trip to colorado had some time in amarillo where rt 66 passes, one of the iconic relics that the interstate system made disappear, at least in a way.
Spinner I had almost forgotten about the TV show...there was an adventure and some drama for the Corvette and the two stars in every town along the way...

I was in Arizona on a trip many years ago and stopped in Winslow AZ which has maintained a section of US 66 which goes through the town...I believe the lyrics of the song and the famous song by the Eagles (Take It Easy?) both mention Winslow...

Go Spiders!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT