ADVERTISEMENT

Game on with Michael Strauss and Co.

Juris Spider

Rookie
Nov 29, 2009
Henrico, Va.
Well, its official . Our Best, Michael Strauss and Co., against the JMU defense. It should be a barn burner and a perfect day for a Spider victory. Cold, crisp, and sunny ! Great tailgating weather . I think we will score 41 points . JMU wont get 21 . Any other score predictions ??

Originally posted by Juris Spider:

Well, its official . Our Best, Michael Strauss and Co., against the JMU defense. It should be a barn burner and a perfect day for a Spider victory. Cold, crisp, and sunny ! Great tailgating weather . I think we will score 41 points . JMU wont get 21 . Any other score predictions ??
tumblr_luknndtrik1qkq0wr.gif

Originally posted by Juris Spider:

Well DD, after seeing your most recent post, I better reevaluate. JMU will only score 13 pts. Sorry !
Hahaha, there we go. I like you, JS.

COME ON PEOPLE, IT'S RIVALRY WEEK.

That's the Spirit DD !! I actually have a son who went to JMU under grad and then got his MBA at my Alma Mater, UR. We will be pulling for the Spiders !! Enjoy the game !

One thing is for certain. Someone is walking out of the Brick House a contender and the other a pretender. Which is which will be decided at 12:30 tomorrow.

I was thinking more about this. There's 0% chance Strauss starts. If he was going to, Rocco wouldn't have said anything so he could have surprised us. Why would you allow us to gameplan for a guy if you could pull the old "gametime decision"? Silly.

DD must stand for Dumb Duke. Now you have to game plan for two. Go away.

Hmmm.....Dirty shows up as a rookie just as FRS takes a timeout. Maybe, could it be? Naaaaa

Originally posted by 64Spider:
Hmmm.....Dirty shows up as a rookie just as FRS takes a timeout. Maybe, could it be? Naaaaa
I was here all last week. And I'd be proud to be compared to FRS, like I said, he's the only one of you with any heart.

Re: Recruits Reply
I dunno about you guys, but I love FRS. He's the only one of you with any balls. He was definitely the only one of you that got up for the rivalry. I respect him for that. Is he a bit crazy? You bet. But y'all could learn a lesson from him.
11/17 9:19 AM | IP: Logged

Yep...I saw that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT