ADVERTISEMENT

Davidson 1/14 Official Game Thread

That’s a crime that Gilyard is the career leader here in made 3’s. He’s really not that good of a shooter, just a product of being here for so long.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
It's a shame that Gilyard is the career leader in so many categories, but I'm afraid
he'll never sniff an NCAA Tournament thanks to Mooney.

• Sad
Looks like a game of swings. Davidson up double digits, we cut it to 2, then Davidson goes ahead again. How long can it last?

Can u believe they still talk about the ancient “Princeton offense” every nationally televised game? Its totally embarrassing. We must be the only team still playing it.

Did the commentator go to Princeton? This guy really is something.

Always smart to leave a big guy standing ALL BY HIMSELF UNDER THE BASKET. Jesus Christ.

Gave up 47 in a half. And I’d say that was one of our better defensive efforts on the season. We need a LOT more from Burton in the second half

The Princeton guy basically described why this system is unsustainable, talking about how it takes until you're a junior or senior for you to really understand how to play the offense. It can be a pretty offense, but you can't run it in this day and age in college and expect to be consistent year after year.

and I'm thinking if we don't learn how to defend this team they'll have 100 with 5 minutes left

Reactions: Eight Legger
The Princeton guy basically described why this system is unsustainable, taking about how it takes until you're a junior or senior for you to really understand how to play the offense. It can be a pretty offense, but you can't run it in this day and age in college and expect to be consistent year after year.
That’s why we are so good with our 5th and 6th year players … oh wait.

47 points at half. Gilly can steal but other than that he cant defend for shit. The matchup is a disaster as always. Expect Mooney not change anything and not adjust.

Reactions: SpiderK
I am no defensive genius, but I might talk about guarding Jimmy Chitwood Jones at halftime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT