ADVERTISEMENT

Davidson 1/14 Official Game Thread

Awesome competing!

And I've got to say that Robbins Center has turned into an unpleasant game day experience for me, regardless of the score. The scoreboard not working. Long concession lines to buy really crappy food. Long lines for the restrooms. Long lines for beer. Both lines so close together that I was in the beer line waiting to pee. They spent how many millions to renovate the RC? And maybe they should have spent some of that outside designing better traffic flow. My buddy who was with me, he had just gotten back from a Packers game, said that they cleared 80,000 out of Lambeau Field faster than Richmond can get 7,000 off the campus. Add to all of this, losing basketball.

I'm done with season tickets unless/until things change. I can stay home, watch on tv, and eat and pee without ever standing in a line. And as Bob said, they'll just get some new fans!

Awesome competing!

And I've got to say that Robbins Center has turned into an unpleasant game day experience for me, regardless of the score. The scoreboard not working. Long concession lines to buy really crappy food. Long lines for the restrooms. Long lines for beer. Both lines so close together that I was in the beer line waiting to pee. They spent how many millions to renovate the RC? And maybe they should have spent some of that outside designing better traffic flow. My buddy who was with me, he had just gotten back from a Packers game, said that they cleared 80,000 out of Lambeau Field faster than Richmond can get 7,000 off the campus. Add to all of this, losing basketball.

I'm done with season tickets unless/until things change. I can stay home, watch on tv, and eat and pee without ever standing in a line. And as Bob said, they'll just get some new fans!
I'll ride my bike and pee in a cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 8legs1dream
My take- Golden should not be taking 3 point shots at key points in the game. Instead he should have looked for a better shot and been patient. We lost the lead. Davidson took those openings, scored, and took the lead. Golden is the 4th leading scorer in UR history. He should know better. Golden went 0-4 from three. Golden also had 3 tu
Admittedly we match up well in size and style with Davidson, but if we could show the same effort we showed for most of the game against other opponents it would be a different season.

Starting slow is happening over and over, ridiculous

the first inbounds play in the final minutes with Golden taking a three was idiotic.

mcKillop is the coach we should have Mooney is not
the OOB plays I saw this game were bad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT