ADVERTISEMENT

A10 2022 Tourney in DC ...

We can't throw it in the ocean. Gus 0 for 3 from 3. Cayo 0 for 4 from free.

Fourteen minutes into the game, Martin from Rhode Island has 14 points. Our team has 17 points. Can this get any worse? Please, Spiders - show some pride this late in the season. Beat the team that has lost 11 out of its last 13 games. Give the seniors a good memory. And we just missed two more shots from inside four feet. Good grief.

We could be a great asset to habitat for humanity. Our ability to lay bricks at such a high rate is incredible

Reactions: Spiders4ever
Its comical watching this team try to get a defensive rebound. GG has cement shoes. I swear he doesnt leave the ground when he jumps.
RI should immediately throw up a shot and get the offensive board.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
Well, the best class ever is on pace to score 42 points. Hard to argue against that

I will not miss the day I dont have to watch Grant Golden play for the Spiders. Man he does some totally bonehead plays.
Also, what a pathetic environment. Compare this atmosphere to the Big East tourney right now.
I was about to post that I was drinking tonight in celebration of never having to see Grant Golden giving ZERO effort on defense and ZERO effort in trying to get a rebound ever again. Good riddance.

Reactions: fatherspider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT