ADVERTISEMENT

A LAX Legend to Retire

I don't know why this never occurred to me until now, but is Spider Arden Tierney related to him? Doesn't seem to be his granddaughter, but perhaps extended family? Would think her UR bio would mention it if so, so maybe not.

Go Pioneers!

My son went to law school at DU. It reminds me of UR in many ways: beautiful (albeit smaller, with no lake) campus, similar student demographics and enrollment and fields of study. DU is where we were about 15 years ago, a small, private non-affiliated university raising a ton of money, adding a lot of buildings and raising its profile from regional to national.

I've never been there, but it looks very nice.

Curious about the UR comparison on academics and student body though...it's an R1 research university with almost 6,000 undergrads and over 8,000 graduate students including masters and PhD programs across 12 colleges and schools.

I've never been there, but it looks very nice.

Curious about the UR comparison on academics and student body though...it's an R1 research university with almost 6,000 undergrads and over 8,000 graduate students including masters and PhD programs across 12 colleges and schools.
I'm talking about undergrads. Their graduate schools are bigger.

Reactions: SFspidur
Not good for the Spiders! Look out for us feeding another ACC program a top coach!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT