UNI
@ Illinois State
Montana @ Eastern Washington
Sam Houston
@ Jax State
Liberty @ Villanova
UR @ Coastal Carolina
So. Dakota @ North Dakota State

The big games to watch in Round 2 for upsets UR over Coastal, Fordham over New Hampshire and UNI over Illinois State.

"The big games to watch in Round 2 for upsets UR over Coastal, Fordham over New Hampshire and UNI over Illinois State."

We may be seen as an upset over CC, but that is only on paper & on seeding. If we play like we're capable, I don't see it as an upset on the field.

I just don't see Fordham upsetting NH. Fordham played Villanova earlier in the year & got destroyed (50 to 6). Strange things happen, but I think NH at home is too good to lose to Fordham. Not seeing a repeat like yesterday of Liberty over JMU.

Don't know enough to comment on UNI & Ill St.

I personally was not shocked to see Liberty beat JMU. Liberty beat an FBS program, took us to overtime, and beat previous number 1 at there place at the end of the year. Liberty is good, they could easily go up to Nova and beat them.

97 add to it they have practiced against a running QB all season.

Originally posted by 97spiderfan:

I personally was not shocked to see Liberty beat JMU. Liberty beat an FBS program, took us to overtime, and beat previous number 1 at there place at the end of the year. Liberty is good, they could easily go up to Nova and beat them.
Liberty could very well defeat NOVA. Although I think Andy Talley is a better coach. Liberty will be excited to play and will be out to win.

Also, Liberty made a lot of mistakes against JMU. If they make those kinds of mistakes against NOVA, they will struggle.

Villanova was not playing its best ball at the end of the year. Liberty can win this game.

NOVA has enjoyed a week to heal and plan. Andy Talley is DANGEROUS when he has time to plan

NOVA has enjoyed a week to heal and plan. Andy Talley is DANGEROUS when he has time to plan

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT