ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Richmond Spiders Football - Opponents Countdown - Delaware

No need to worry if the storms stick around through tomorrow, I’ve heard that Nolan Henderson enters the stadium walking across water.

Not giving us much of a chance, okay. Run the ball for 200 yds., don't turn it over and we win.

God,

I hate flosports and refuse to give them a dime of my money. So many underemployed people in the world and this clown is in charge of a NCAA Division I conference? The worst streaming service out there.

Virtually every other sane conference went with ESPN+.

Would of been a nice game to watch, guess I'm going to listen passively while I run errands.

Its this kind of garbage that wishes the A10 would bring back football. Our basketball team should refuse to play road games against CAA schools until they terminate the flo contract.

Reactions: DTSpider
D is playing lights out, but a 6–0 lead can be gone in a blink of an eye.

Fraudulent officials are trying to throw the game. Deleware sure needs all the help they can get. What clowns.

Another late game collapse. This time it looks like it will cost them the win, similar to the Elon game.

This team should be 9-1. I know they have a smaller roster and are decimated with injuries. But they’ve got to win these games.

Have to win next week or they could miss the playoffs again.

How about that graph...

Screenshot-2022-11-12-at-4-07-02-PM.jpg

What a great game. The good guys made a key stop at 4th and 1 on the Richmond 7. Great game. Garcia stepped up with a big one.

Last edited:
Reactions: MooreHall73
Fantastic win - never say die! - 9 points in 4 seconds and at game's ending moment - was it a safety - no a Richmond TD as Blue Hens fumble it away in the end zone! Jake Larson - your field goal kicking rocks the house!

The reverse of Elon. We don't kick a field goal and lose. Delaware doesn't kick a field goal and loses. Take the points.
Agree...it feels damn good to be on the right side this time...

Coach Carty says he may have trouble sleeping tonight.

Beat William and Mary!

Go Spiders!

Reactions: Gallipoli
I’ll comment tomorrow. Too exhausted now. Headed south on 95 with a happy group of Spiders. What a win! Everybody show up and show out next Saturday. This team deserves it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT