ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Soccer and Field Hockey

MolivaManiac

Spider's Club
Feb 8, 2004
Anybody know what the hell is going on here? I went over and checked out a few minutes of the soccer game against the Goo Moo's today. Did not realize that today's loss had us on our way to a 1-14-1 record.

Looked up Field Hockey results and they are 4-11.

What in holy hell is going on with Richmond Athletics?

Anybody know what the hell is going on here? I went over and checked out a few minutes of the soccer game against the Goo Moo's today. Did not realize that today's loss had us on our way to a 1-14-1 record.

Relax. There’s a new sheriff in town.

We have new coaches in both sports and both come from strong background and both
will do well. But like Huesman, we need to give them 2-3 years of their recruits and system.
The hockey is strong defensively but needs scorers but are very competitive. The soccer team
needs more speed and athleticism and they are young. The soccer team has a longer path to success than hockey.

Last edited:
“Transforming our culture and loving eachother”.

Is this Jim Jones or a soccer coach?Strange mixture in that koolade.Management buys this goofy stuff?

Soccer moving to grass fields on River Road rather than Robins Stadium.Fewer Lines On new turf Field would be nice.

Reactions: CarolinaSpider
“Transforming our culture and loving eachother”.

Is this Jim Jones or a soccer coach?Strange mixture in that koolade.Management buys this goofy stuff?

Soccer moving to grass fields on River Road rather than Robins Stadium.Fewer Lines On new turf Field would be nice.

Don't know if this is common from all players, but referring to the coach by first name is a little unusual at this stage. Obviously something he is open to vs just simply Coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT