ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome aboard, Jordan King!

OK, took me two minutes to login to ChatGPT, it came up with:

The slang phrase "Get ur mans..." typically means that someone is behaving in a way that is embarrassing or inappropriate, and the speaker is calling on the person's friend or associate to intervene and "get their friend under control." It can also be used more generally to suggest that someone is responsible for the actions or behavior of their friends or associates, and that they should take action to address any negative behavior.
lol, as always I remain a huge TJ fan!

Reactions: SpiderK and urfan1
Very happy with this pick up. It will be a good thing especially for Roche , Bailey and Quinn…….actually good for all teammates to have a confident playmaker who can shoot as well as dish

"Messieurs Golden and Gilyard, kindly check at once on the physical and mental well-being of your one-time associate, for I fear a great evil has overtaken him and caused him to to act in an untoward manner. Your swift attention is much appreciated."
I smell a chatgpt.

I wonder if King knows who our coach is, since that supposedly is the only reason the guy from Tech is going to GMU instead of UR.

Reactions: VT4700
think you and Wood are on the same side!
I only speak for me as a long time spider since my freshman year, 1975.
My bad, sarcasm does not always work well in print.

I most certainly am not a troll. I want a new coach. But I'll support Mooney as long as he is our coach.
I want our team and its future to be bright. Thanks for clarifying .

JOC article with quotes from King. Article also confirms we're playing VMI again next season...can't remember if we knew that was a multi-year thing and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Richmond “reached out to me since day one,” said King. “They always kept in contact with me.”

The UR staff emphasized how scoring point guards – such as Kevin Anderson, Kendall Anthony, ShawnDre’ Jones, Cedrick Lindsay and Jacob Gilyard - were major players in some of the best seasons during Chris Mooney’s coaching tenure at Richmond.

“I just kind of went through the history of each guard and they all played for Coach Mooney and they all had great success with him,” said King. “I just thought maybe I could be the next one.

“If not, it’s OK. I just came to win. It’s my last year, and that’s really what I want to do. I want to help this get to the (NCAA tournament).”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT