ADVERTISEMENT

WAY OFF SUBJECT

WebSpinner

Spider's Club
Gold Member
May 7, 2003
will post this on all of our boards, need help. am looking at DISH and wondering if any of you have had it or have it and what has been your experience. online seems a lot of bad pub for them but you never know if competitors are writing those reviews or actual customers. here in houston, have these options: DISH, AT&T, COMCAST, DIRECT. any comments would be appreciated.....

Each has pros and cons. We have Comcast. Our son, who you know, lives at Arlington Court House (name of neighborhood), and has gone back and forth with Comcast and Dish. Think you can get a better financial deal with Dish but Comcast has less weather related issues. Kind of depends on what you want, in other words, choose your poison. Pay more for less options with fewer weather issues or pay less with more options. May be wrong on this but I think with Comcast you have to be hard wired room to room for TVs but with Dish don't think that is the case? Will defer to someone with more knowledge.

We've had Direct TV for the past five years and have had a great experience. The channel selection is wonderful, and we've not had any prolonged downtime due to weather. The only downside for sports fans in the West is that Direct does not include the PAC-12 sports package, but I'm sure that is of no consequence to the East Coast folks. Other than that, Direct gets two thumbs-up from me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT