ADVERTISEMENT

UR vs.Maine In Game Thread

I believe that was Yoders first PAT miss this year.

Ouch.

We are owning teams this year between the goalines. But making games closer than they should be with bad mistakes like that.

I hope that doesn't end up being a meaningful play.

We have to cut down the mistakes.

Far too many mistakes.

Got to tighten up.

Another game that should be a blow up that may end up too close.

Not a terribly good strategy to keep giving the other team the ball.

Looks like Maine is making an effort to take advantage of the soft coverage on the outside. It has been a few weeks since we have seen that exploited. Overall a good quarter by the defense. Just need to stop giving them the ball.

Why do we blitz heavy and drop our DB's 10-15 yards off the line? It's a quick easy out every time for a 1st down. Play good coverage and give the blitzers time to get to the QB or force him to throw it away.

I agree Mo. The Maine QB is getting the ball there late and generally under thrown on deep balls. Many of these can be picked off.

What the f%*^ are we doing out there. We better score before the half.

This is not looking good.

Rocco doesn't have it today. If we punt here we might need to consider a QB change in the 2nd half even if it burns KL's redshirt.

This game is too important.

Just a miserable half of football, just killing ourselves here.

Starting with the missed xp, this was a pretty brutal half of football. Need a spark.

hqdefault.jpg

Can Strauss put on pads at halftime and can we find some guys to play special teams?

someone tell the 3 guys in front of our punter that football is a contact sport----two puts in a row where two of the three didn't touch anyone other than each others hand

Prety pathetic effort. Think we need to shut them out in the second half if we have any chance. Nothing ever comes easy, apparently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT