ADVERTISEMENT

UR losing Hart

32 - you beat me to posting this article. Ken Hart is one of UR's best representatives - he will be missed greatly. Ken is a longtime family friend and was one of the most important contacts I had on campus during my 4 years as a student athlete at UR. Well done Ken - wishing many birdies to you in retirement!

Best wishes to Ken! Thanks for your service to our University!

think it is great that he can retire early but hate to lose a guy like Ken. it is not just a job to him, it is a love, a passion and he is the type of guy you want on your staff, in your office, on your team. am sure we can put another person in that position but unsure if he can be replaced in so many other ways. good luck Ken and you will be missed a ton.....

Wonder if his son, Tyler, is interested in the job to continue the family legacy. Tyler is the "rah rah" guy at the football and basketball games.

My daughter worked for Ken as a student manager for four years in the mid-90's. He was such as wonderful man to her and the other students who worked for him as well as the athletes. He is a class man who served UR with distinction. Ken will be missed and remembered fondly by thousands of students whom he came in touch with during his tenure. That is special.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT