ADVERTISEMENT

UNDEFEATED

Looking at our a10 schedule and kenpom rankings, it looks like we have a very favorable schedule. we get the top teams at home, Dayton, Bona (we won), and St. Joes.

I would venture a guess that this is the first time since we joined the league that after a combined eight league games or more, both teams are undefeated.

4-0 in the league. Look out. I hope the Spider Collective raises a lot of money as they might be needed to fill up the bank for the Mooney when he gets the Spiders to finish top 4 this year and win A10 coach of the year. Back up the Brinks truck or get out the lifetime extension. Mooney will be the all time winningest coach in A10 history when it is all said and done. He is only 51, and if he feels good from a health standpoint - I could easily see another 10-15 years out of him - at UR - winning an average of 18-20 games a year - that gets him to the top of the A10 winningest coaches and over Chaney. Will need to find something to name after him - already have Robins Center, Tarrant Court. - gonna need something else. UR has time to figure it out.

The Spider Collective needs to give those refs a nice little envelope after the end of last nights game as well. We were very fortunate at the end with some calls. But hey - sometimes, you need a little bot of luck on your side to win these types of games.

Reactions: urfan1
4-0 in the league. Look out. I hope the Spider Collective raises a lot of money as they might be needed to fill up the bank for the Mooney when he gets the Spiders to finish top 4 this year and win A10 coach of the year. Back up the Brinks truck or get out the lifetime extension. Mooney will be the all time winningest coach in A10 history when it is all said and done. He is only 51, and if he feels good from a health standpoint - I could easily see another 10-15 years out of him - at UR - winning an average of 18-20 games a year - that gets him to the top of the A10 winningest coaches and over Chaney. Will need to find something to name after him - already have Robins Center, Tarrant Court. - gonna need something else. UR has time to figure it out.
yes, I heard them saying he was number 3 in the A10 all time on the broadcast last night. No mention of where he lands on all time losses? :)

Bump!

5–0 for the men, 7–0 for the women. Both squads on 8-game winning streaks.
i think Spider teams together (men and women) are one of only three schools where both the men and women are undefeated at home and in conference. Princeton is one and I believe the other is Jackson State (where I think both their men and women played all OOC away). The fourth was Albany but their men lost at home today.

Jackson State men are currently on the fence...down three at home (and in conference) to Prairie View at the under 8 timeout.

Of course, Princeton men and women would be off until next Saturday.

Spiders will just have to get it done during the weeknight games and next weekend and see how it goes from there.

Reactions: urfan1
Of course, Princeton men and women would be off until next Saturday.

Spiders will just have to get it done during the weeknight games and next weekend and see how it goes from there.

100% philly bob brings up the Princeton U of R thing on the radio show. I assume they covered the Eagles debacle last week.

Reactions: Eight Legger
100% philly bob brings up the Princeton U of R thing on the radio show. I assume they covered the Eagles debacle last week.
I think he and Beckwith were the source that I even knew there were only four left from one of the games last week, but cannot remember if tv or radio, pretty sure radio while listening to post game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT