ADVERTISEMENT

The Trump Doctrine

Anachnid

Rookie
Dec 31, 2021
For thine own self take everything for personal gain and grift the uneducated.

A better argument is that Donald J. Trump has no doctrine. His foreign policy is referred as "transactional". It is really closer to "whimsical" or better yet "the kiss my ring" foreign policy.

For thine own self take everything for personal gain and grift the uneducated.
Frequently bite my tongue on many posts here, but sometimes the distortion of undisputable facts is too much to remain silent.

Electorally, the Democrat Party is, now and has been for decades, nearly totally dependent upon two of the least educated groups in the country...Afro Americans and Hispanics. A factual, not a racist statement. Virtually any source of relative educational levels one chooses bears this out.

Lets stick to the facts and not claim that all the smart folks are for your candidate of choice, regardless of who that may be.

Frequently bite my tongue on many posts here, but sometimes the distortion of undisputable facts is too much to remain silent.

Electorally, the Democrat Party is, now and has been for decades, nearly totally dependent upon two of the least educated groups in the country...Afro Americans and Hispanics. A factual, not a racist statement. Virtually any source of relative educational levels one chooses bears this out.

Lets stick to the facts and not claim that all the smart folks are for your candidate of choice, regardless of who that may be.
The democrat coalition also consists of Uber-liberal coastal elites and environmentalists, who fund social policy the rest of us don't believe in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT