ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden Doctrine

Biden is too diminished to be convicted but can run for reelection.
Biden just lost the Presidency.

Last edited:
The long knives are out within the Democrat Party. Biden will not be their nominee. This devastating report was but the first step in ushering him off stage. If he had a popular, well versed VP, maybe he could hang on through the election, but near as I can tell neither Dems nor Repubs have much faith in Kamala's competence to run the country.

Reactions: Gallipoli
Last edited:
The Biden Administration is at it again. The current regime is planning to sieze patents that were created and licensed at universities, but which used federal funds for some of the funding. The children (Joe Biden is the chief child) in charge are reinterpreting the regulatory structure behind the Bayh-Dole Act to enable the government to appropriate medical and technology patents. This is a great way to destroy a public-private partnership that has achieved strides in medicine and technology.

The Biden Adminstration has allowed 7.3 million illegal immigrants into this country since Jan. 2021.
Fox New did a pretty credible count of the number. The total is larger than 36 states. It is clear what Biden is doing. Everything they have said about him and open borders is true. Why hurt Americans in favor of illegal immigrants?

The Biden Doctrine is on full display. Two more years of the failure of Joe Biden in Ukraine. Let us as a nation not forget. Where are the F16s, the Abrams and the ATACMS, Joe? It's been two years. The failure in Ukraine is on Joe Biden.

In his SOTU, Joe Biden talks more about snickers than about the real threats to this country. We are facing three crises in three different regions of the world- Europe, the Middle East and the Indo-Pacific region. President Joe failed again to communicate our key national security threats to the country.

Well Netanyahu seems to want to kill every single human being in Gaza, which is a pretty difficult position to defend. I'm all for exterminating Hamas, but this seems to have gone way beyond that at this point.

Another mother's child was killed by an illegal immigrant. This time an illegal drove the wrong way at 75 miles per hour and slammed into a jeep carrying Travis Wolfe. Travis was only 12 years old. After being on life support, young Travis, who just celebrated his birthday in the hospital, succumbed to his injuries. How many more children of Americans will die because of this Great Biden Migration?

This is another example of a failure by Joe Biden. Leprosy is now on the rise in areas of the Southeast. One may conclude leprosy will join the other myriad diseases coming across our Southern border. Nice work Joe.

Well Netanyahu seems to want to kill every single human being in Gaza, which is a pretty difficult position to defend. I'm all for exterminating Hamas, but this seems to have gone way beyond that at this point.
How else is Israel to eradicate Hamas, when Hamas uses its own citizens as human shields? Israel tried to live in peace for 20 years.

How else is Israel to eradicate Hamas, when Hamas uses its own citizens as human shields? Israel tried to live in peace for 20 years.
Nothing would be better for Israel to eradicate Hamas, but not at the expense of innocent civilians. The UN says 13,000 children are part of the estimated 30,000 who have died in Gaza, if you are okay with 13,000 children being killed I've got nothing else to say to you. Israel is losing support around the world, not for trying to eradicate Hamas, but for killing so many innocent civilians and children in the process.

Nothing would be better for Israel to eradicate Hamas, but not at the expense of innocent civilians. ..
With all due respect, Hamas must stop fighting if it wants to preserve anything, including the lives of its people. Like Germany in WW2, they lost the war. Like Hitler, they can't quit, because they are fighting at the behest of Iran and ultimately Russia. The lives of Hamas' rulers are at stake. Remember, Iran started this war, because Saudi Arabia was going to formerly recognize Israel. They still hold hundreds of hostages, include children and babies. No, this is on Hamas.

Yes it would put the IDF at greater risk, But they don't have to bomb and destroy everything in front of them, they can be more surgical.

With all due respect, Hamas must stop fighting if it wants to preserve anything, including the lives of its people. Like Germany in WW2, they lost the war. Like Hitler, they can't quit, because they are fighting at the behest of Iran and ultimately Russia. The lives of Hamas' rulers are at stake. Remember, Iran started this war, because Saudi Arabia was going to formerly recognize Israel. They still hold hundreds of hostages, include children and babies. No, this is on Hamas.
So what should the innocent people in Gaza do who also hate Hamas? Ask them nicely to surrender? Come on. Israel is treating everyone there as Hamas and killing whoever it wants under the guise of exterminating Hamas. No, it's genocide.

When we were at war with al qaeda, we didn't go to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and just start executing children.

I might feel more sympathetic if the cretins in the us shutting down traffic were protesting against hamas. Has there been one protest by those antisemits against hamas?

Reactions: Gallipoli
I might feel more sympathetic if the cretins in the us shutting down traffic were protesting against hamas. Has there been one protest by those antisemits against hamas?
This is a very good point. Not one Palestinian has protested against Hamas. By the way, those highway protesters are mostly Americans. One of those cretins in Richmond was an art teacher. I saw her LinkedIn profile before it was deleted. Karl Marx referred to them as useful idiots. Someone will be killed blocking the interstate traffic.

Last edited:
Hamas is just like Nazi Germany. The Nazis fought to the end, because they knew they committed crimes against the world (and the Jews) and did not want to hang. Iran is also afraid Hamas' top leaders will be caught and questioned and will confess to Iran's treachery.

So you aren't sympathetic that 13,000 children have been killed because some idiots in the US are shutting down traffic? I don't understand that line of reasoning at all, one has nothing to do with the other. Sounds like you would be sympathetic if it were pro Israel protestors shutting down traffic and that correlation makes no sense to me

The correlation is that the numbnuts protesting here are not garnering any sympathy to the innocent Palestinians who have been held hostage by hamas as Hamas used aid money to build tunnels and cause terror within their own people. Why are the Hamas leaders living in luxury in other countries? Protest against Hamas and hezbollah and not be anti semite and the support will grow.

The correlation is that the numbnuts protesting here are not garnering any sympathy to the innocent Palestinians who have been held hostage by hamas as Hamas used aid money to build tunnels and cause terror within their own people. Why are the Hamas leaders living in luxury in other countries? Protest against Hamas and hezbollah and not be anti semite and the support will grow.
And I'll say essentially the same thing to you that I said to Gall earlier. If you are going to let some nutcase demonstrators in this country somehow affect your judgment and justify the killing of 13,000 innocent children in another country, I've got nothing left to say to you. I don't see how you can feel like that and still sleep at night.

The Hamas senior officials wear 4,000 Armani shoes and 1,000 Armani shoes. They live in luxury hotels in Qatar, like the Mandarin hotel in Doho, cost 10,000 a night. They don't stay at the Hampton Inn. Remember Yasser Arafat died a billionaire.

Disagreeing with Israel's tactics doesn't make someone an anti-semite. Anyone who is opposed to Israel simply because of its religious beliefs, on the other hand, is anti-semitic.

And I agree that protesters here serve no real purpose. Not sure what they expect the Richmond city council to do about a war in Gaza.

The longer IDF brutalizes innocent civilians, the more they become receptive to Hamas or similar.

The longer IDF brutalizes innocent civilians, the more they become receptive to Hamas or similar.
Hezbollah engaged in a similar war against Israel about 20 years ago. They paused this time. The visceral hatred of Israel did not come from the Palestinians. The hostility came from Iran, which wanted to drive a wedge between Israel and Saudi Arabia. A different approach may have been to normalize relations with the Saudis first, then beat the crap out of Hamas.

Last edited:
Hear you, but could be advanced, the longer Hamas believes October 7 type attacks advances their hopes for a homeland, the more the Israelis will NOT be receptive.

Nothing Israel has done in response to the Oct 7 attack comes close to microwaving babies, serially raping women, kidnapping babies to the infirmed, and decapitating innocents.

Ye reap what you sow.

Last edited:
Hear you, but could be advanced, the longer Hamas believes October 7 type attacks advances their hopes for a homeland, the more the Israelis will NOT be receptive.

Nothing Israel has done in response to the Oct 7 attack comes close to microwaving babies, serially raping women, kidnapping babies to the infirmed, and decapitating innocents.

Ye reap what you sow.
2 wrongs do not make a right

Intractable situation as long as some believe from the river to the sea is ever going to happen. Palestinians have made tragic mistake after tragic mistake. Rabin offered Arafat virtually everything he claimed he wanted decades ago and Arafat walked away. Now Palestinians are pariah in the Arab world.. No one wants to take them in because of their radical views and destabilizing influence where ever they go. Almost toppled Jordon few decades back until the government cracked down on them in a bloody internal battle.

There is no doubt that the current carnage in Gaza is breeding the next generation of Palestinian dead enders. Don't know what the answer is nor does the international community apparently. It is worth noting that over 2 million Palestinians reside in Israel, overwhelmingly peacefully, and they hold several seats in the Knesset, so there is a pattern for peaceful co existence. Hamas isn't interested, yet another tragic Palestinian mistake as was October 7. Don't know how you fix stupid.

The Biden Administration has just enacted new EPA regulations that are designed to force Americans to purchase only Electric Vehicles by 2030.

"The Biden administration on Wednesday finalized stringent new tailpipe emission rules that will force automakers to toss most of their gas-powered models to the curb by 2030 and sell primarily electric vehicles.

The unprecedented move by the Environmental Protection Agency is part of President Biden’s climate change agenda meant to overhaul the U.S. auto industry and Americans’ travel habits, but it is expected to face legal challenges."

I would say the Palestinians are pariahs in the Arab world, because they are beholden to Iran. The Arabs, except for the Syrian regime, Hezbollah and the Palestinians, hate Iran.

The Biden Administration' EPA has effectively mandated that two-thirds of all cars be EVs by 2032. This will effectively force automakers to cease production of spare parts for existing cars.

"The rules don’t spell out how many all-electric and hybrid vehicles to produce; they just impose carbon-emissions averages for the total cars and trucks sold, which works out to ordering that two-thirds of all new vehicles be electric or hybrid vehicles by 2032."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT