ADVERTISEMENT

Spider Prologue - Coastal Carolina

mojo-spider

Team Manager
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
it's great to be back in the Playoffs after four long years...the program needed a shot in the arm and our players and coaches can turn a successful season into a spectacular one by winning this weekend...

believe we can do it with the W&M formula...balanced offense with no, or limited turnovers, and momentum killing big plays by our defense...

it's taken these seniors 4 or 5 seasons to make the playoffs...it's taken Coach Rocco and his staff years to make the playoffs...they all know how much work it took and how special it is to still have a chance to win a National Championship...play up to the occasion and make it legendary...

Looking forward to Conway...we can do it!

Go Spiders!

Prologue - Coastal Carolina

Mojo - sure wish you were doing the Spider Prologue this week. It would mean the Spiders are still in the hunt. I appreciate your insights heading into the game.

Thanks PA...I'm disappointed too...for the first time in months there's a hole in my Thursday afternoons...guess I'll have to take a longer nap!

It was a fun season with some real high points from my perspective: 1) the win at Liberty proved we were in the hunt 2) the Villanova win was probably the biggest regular season win ever at The Brick House 3) the William and Mary win after all seemed lost 4) finally getting a playoff spot; defeating Morgan State at The Brick House and advancing to the second round....a very enjoyable season...

I hope the foundation is built for more playoff appearances in the years ahead...

Go Spiders!

Well spoken mojo-spider. Was a year we had been waiting for way too long. Great to get back to the playoff hunt. See everyone next year at Maryland. Thanks for all you add to the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT