ADVERTISEMENT

Single Ticket

Game is sold out, but check SeatGeek. They are not cheap, but there are some available.

I may end up having an extra seat but won't know until closer to the game .. would sell at the price I paid ticket office $45 I think for the "matching tix" that were available to season ticket holders. But there seem to be quite a large # of tix on Stubhub right now as well realizing you will need to pay the fees

I may end up having an extra seat but won't know until closer to the game .. would sell at the price I paid ticket office $45 I think for the "matching tix" that were available to season ticket holders. But there seem to be quite a large # of tix on Stubhub right now as well realizing you will need to pay the fees
S9R let me know and I will continue to search

Section 9 any more on possible available ticket?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT