ADVERTISEMENT

Russ Huesman and UTC vs UNH

spiderdukes

Letter Winner
Sep 2, 2009
Russ Huesman and his son Jacob take on UNH tonight on ESPN2 at 8. I will be cheering for the Mocs. His son threw for 240 and ran for 150 last week. Russ was a great coach for us.

certainly an advantage for Russ since we played unh with him as D coordinator. he was good at shutting down opponents so will be interesting to see how his team attacks them. am pulling for Russ as well.

This is one of those games that I would just have fun watching. I am happy with either result. Big fan of Russ but also want to see our conference do well.

^^Agree. I'm looking forwaRd to this one. I'm rooting for the Huesmans and Will Healy but it will also be great to have at least 1 CAA team in the Final 4.

I like Chatty getting 6 points.

This is shaping up to be a good game.

Go Mocs, it's nice to be able to hold over a program like UNH that we have a NC and they don't.

Chatty looked like the better team for long portions of that game. Tough to put away the Wildcats. I hope they get to Frisco.

UNH's Harris dropped a lot of passes early on. Once he got hot, NH really got going. Chatty almost got away with one. Harris' early drops were drive killing miscues. That is one reason Chatty dominated time of possession.

Was impressed with Huesmans kid. True dual threat QB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT