ADVERTISEMENT

RPIM - VMI

flyder19

Rookie
Gold Member
Nov 7, 2022
RPIM is back again this year, this time adjusted and revamped based on all of the input received from last year. Based on the RPIM numbers from the game against VMI, I'd say it's right where it should be. As always, open to feedback:

PlayerRPIM
Jordan King50.05
Neal Quinn23.13
Delonnie Hunt16.61
Aidan Noyes12.05
Jason Roche10.85
Dji Bailey9.49
Isaiah Bigelow7.96
Tyler Harris7.88
Mikkel Tyne5.06
Michael Walz0.76
Liam Weaver0.48
Jack Graham-0.73
Trevor Smith-0.78
Quentin Southall-0.93
Collin Tanner-1.52
Ryan Soulis-5.49

Overall Story
It was the Jordan King show, and it was a pleasure to watch. He owned DT Court and showed what his peak can be when he plays well. We'll see if inconsistency comes into play later on. Some might question Quinn above Hunt, but the numbers make it clear. Quinn's production was on the boards, dishing out 7 assists, and staying a perfect 4/4 from the line. Hunt had the points, but wasn't as consistent shooting the basketball, particularly from outside the arc and with some free throw misses. I expect that gets cleaned up but a great performance from him as well. I think Dji also had a great game, especially on the defensive end and he'll clean up some of those bunny misses. Noyes up so high might surprise people, but with these adjustments, starters should be above 10 if they produce, and he shot 50% from 3. Very impressed with the performance overall, and hope this team fits well together as the season goes along!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT