Aidan Noyes9.56
Tyler Harris9.25
Mikkel Tyne5.03
Collin Tanner4.73
Trevor Smith2.10
Liam Weaver0.20
Jack Graham-0.93
Quentin Southall-2.62

Great performances all around in this one, but a big shout out to Bigelow and Bailey, who really showed out against Siena. I really like to see where Dji's game is heading now that he's fully healthy, and Bigelow showed what he can do with smart, efficient shot taking. Bigelow's efficiency at the line pushed him over the top, and I think that will be key this season in close games. It helps to have a cast around that can really pick up the slack with this roster. Additional shout out to Walz, he looked excellent off the bench and is proving he has what it takes. 5 players over 15 points and 7 over 10 points is what we're looking for!

Last edited:
Yes, I really like the Wings from Heck action. I know Bigs plays the stretch 4, but he is like a big wing. That was my highest ceiling team last year - having Burton and Bigs be primary scorers and doing everything. Issue was we did not have enough guard play and Bigs shooting lagged.

This year, we do have some pretty nice guard play, and that is freeing up Dji and Bigs a bit more so far.

KA needs to get us that Buffalo Wild Wings sponsorship.

Matches up well with our Jimmy John's Freaky Fast backcourt and our Arby's Beef in the Middle.
Now we just need to hit a half court "Sonic" boom!

Reactions: Zeeter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT