ADVERTISEMENT

Proud of this team!

Oof. Already an offer from FIU.

Huesman said in an interview Lewis wanted to try to get NFL attention. I suspect they will help him like they did Kobie Turner. Who knows might be Wake Forest fans for life if we keep sending Clawson great players after they have a Richmond degree.

Hope Malik Mustapha got his Wake Forest degree before he declared for draft and wish him well.

I understand. I'm just saying it's the same pay they got 5 years ago but now they have to re-recruit their roster every 12 months. Daily even.

& FCS coaches at least still have to recruit kids. FBS coaches really just have to recruit agencies. in the pay for play disguised as NIL era. not the actual kids.

Not a fan of the new norm where it seems at least half a team turns over every year. It's hard to root for a team when you've never heard of many of the players.

Reactions: DTSpider
the world of free agency - it’s definitely a little less fun as a fan

What time last year did we start to hear of commitments to UR out of the transfer portal?

1. Tyler King - 12/14/22 - LB - 2 Yrs Eligibility - Pine-Richland HS (Stony Brook), Wexford, PA - 6'1"/235
  2. Stefan Black II, 01/08/23 - DB - 2 Yrs Eligibility - Blue Springs HS (Northern Iowa), Kansas City, MO - 6'0"/180

Last edited:
Reactions: SpiderLaw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT