ADVERTISEMENT

Peace Talks with Russia

Gallipoli

Graduate Assistant
Aug 20, 2017
The Doghouse
I thought this deserved its own thread. Girkin posted this on his Telegram channel. The translation was courtesy of Google.

The fact is that a month and a half ago, people whom I trust informed me that very closed negotiations between Moscow and partners were going on at the very top, and Moscow was ready to make the widest concessions, and the partners demanded, as a gesture of goodwill, to cede the Zaporizhzhya NPP to Kiev, promising that in this case, Kiev, having filed the return of Energodar as a "overcome", change anger to mercy and agree to talk. The deadline, according to them, was June 22, and if Moscow refuses the goodwill gesture, the West will give the go-ahead to the second wave of the "counterattack" - with all the forces of "Ukraine", aiming at the Crimean Isthmus and Energodar, and in parallel by organizing attacks on the Kherson region and the border regions of the Russian Federation. Now, I believe, it is already clear that it was not possible to agree, and the two weeks before the NATO summit will be, let's say,

Purely by feeling, I predict the main events for June 26-29, but I cannot predict their outcome, although I believe in the Russian army. If she is not betrayed at the very top, she will stand. I'm just afraid that if she holds out, the Moscow people will use it to conclude a disastrous deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT