ADVERTISEMENT

OT...prayers

Very sorry to hear that. My thoughts will be with and your wife. I hope everything turns out ok

With God all things are possible ....praying you and your family will find comfort. Sorry to hear of the challenges that have come your way.

Reactions: Ram Bal
We walk by people everyday but don’t know what they may be experiencing. Thoughts and prayers to your family and thanks for your efforts!

Best of positive thoughts to Mrs 05 and the family. I know she has the support she needs and all will be well. Keep you Spidernation family informed.

This is the kind of thing that brings us all back to reality. We argue and fight with each other all the time on here and that is ok, at the end of the day though there are a lot more things that are more important than UR athletics. I've met a few of y'all on here before and thought everyone of y'all that I've met were pretty good people. I'd love to meet more of y'all, maybe we can meet somewhere over a few drinks when I come home this summer. Praying for your family 05, the power of prayer is a very real thing!

all the positive mojo I can send...may better times be straight ahead...

05 — can’t find out how to DM you for personal message but know your wife fairly well as we run in similar progressional circles. Our thoughts and prayers are with her and your entire family

05 — can’t find out how to DM you for personal message but know your wife fairly well as we run in similar progressional circles. Our thoughts and prayers are with her and your entire family
Likewise. Mrs 05 is a huge spider supporter in many ways and a great lady. Sending prayers and well wishes for the entire family.

Yes, these are the things that put everything into perspective.

Hopes and prayers that every moment is better than the last until all is right with the world.

Will be praying. Also will lift her up in our Lutheran Men in Mission gathering this weekend at Roslyn.

Prayer warriors of Southport are reaching out for you and your wife. May you feel
His calming presence and love.

Don't want to get into details but I'm asking for you to send positive thoughts/prayers/vibes/etc. my wife's way. She's having a rough go of things right now and I've seen the power of positivity at work before.

We argue like brothers on here because we're a family. A dysfunctional one but a family nonetheless.
Your Spider family is with you. I am sure all will work out just fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT