ADVERTISEMENT

New England Patriots Lose

FrontRoyalSpider

Team Manager
Jun 20, 2011
Glad NE and the Cheatriots lost to Denver in the AFC Championship game! I love when New England teams lose! Unfortunately my Alma Mater (UR) is teeming with students from NE.

FRS, was also glad the Patriots lost. Love our students from New England so long as they become Spider fans. Roll Spide! OSC

The percentages have been roughly consistent for decades. They're not going to change, no matter how much you beat the drum.

The percentages have been roughly consistent for decades. They're not going to change, no matter how much you beat the drum.
SF Spider I guess you are right. However, being from a Virginia family with three generations of UR grads, I wish my alma mater would admit more students from Virginia.

We understand, we cannot change it, tell the administration

translations are easy enough to locate on the web -- yes it applies to both -- if you don't like the post of another ignore/block --- insulting, attacking etc does no good for anyone

translations are easy enough to locate on the web -- yes it applies to both -- if you don't like the post of another ignore/block --- insulting, attacking etc does no good for anyone
Thanks urfan1. You are tight! Go Spiders !

Fan1,Dein Job ist nicht einfach versuchen, um alle Welpen in der Box vor allem, wenn Sie ein Idiot wie FRS schreiben sich wiederholende banal und.

I have put a certain poster on ignore status. I am tired of his crap, espically his Kraut crap gumming up my computer

I don't know how much is lost in the translation. But sometimes it feels like Jr High

Reactions: mcspider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT