ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Lacrosse Tournament

35K seems low right? Especially when you compare to WLAX and Men Golf - I would have expected Men;s Lacrosse to be up there behind Basketball and Football. Maybe they need a few more years to build a better alumni base?
Our lacrosse program has played 9 seasons - that would put even the first grads about 30 years old. Can't remember if we had any seniors on the first team - most of the team would have been freshmen which would put them in mid 20's now. Definitely will take the passage of more years to build a strong giving base from our men's lacrosse alums.

Last edited:
Our lacrosse program has played 8 seasons - that would put even the first grads about 30 years old. Can't remember if we had any seniors on the first team - most of the team would have been freshmen which would put them in mid 20's now. Definitely will take the passage of more years to build a strong giving base from our men's lacrosse alums.
Agreed - plus not sure how many of these lacrosse alums entered the fields of banking, investments, etc - where the money can be big very fast.

Reactions: spider fan
I corrected my previous post as we have played 9 seasons......................with 2020 season being shortened by Covid........................

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT