ADVERTISEMENT

NC Central

I don't understand what is going on with our O Line. This is not one of the better front 7s we've faced.

Okay coaches, you've got 15 minutes to figure this out. They can't keep giving up big plays on 3rd and long.

Watching replays, I believe Laughlin could have gotten a first down on the fake punt if he hadn't dropped the ball.
He had 20 yards ahead of him with defenders running up field not looking. The DE had been turned inside and he was
caught from behind. I question the place on the field where it was called. Webb would love to have that run back. He is our best power runner.

Kudos to the staff for great halftime adjustments!
And it appeared, just getting them to settle down, Huesman said he told them at half that was not their best football in the first half.

I think they said on the radio 49 is all time high point total for Spiders in playoffs and they dropped a pick six and fumbled at the six-yard line.

Hope that second half gives them confidence going into next week. Albany will be the best FCS team Spiders have faced this year.

LOL, this thread is hilarious.
LOL yes. Not a big sub-division foots fan, but always want to see a Spider playoff game. Nice comeback generated by the defense but stats say Wick's 291 yards passing most single game ever. Also 3 TDs to boot. I wonder SF now how many posters want Coleman to start next week. :)

Reactions: spiderjpo
Dr. Spidey should be banned from the forum for the “a**hole” comment. If you don’t want to root for the kids, no one wants you here. That’s a kid going to class and representing the university every day. I’m sure he fumbled on purpose.
The question remains- who called the play- Huesman or was it Aaron Trusler? Either way, that will probably not happen again. As a Dallas Cowboys fan, it reminds me of stupid plays called by Barry Switzer, like going for it on 4th down and 4 to go on their own 20 yard line. It failed. Shitzler shortly thereafter lost his job.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT