ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Summer League 2023 - Gilly and Golden

Pretty sure I know the reason, but I wouldn't read too much into it in terms of broader picture. Just protecting himself a bit I think.
Smart move in my opinion. Professional athletes are subjected to a lot of vitriol on social media and that has really worn on a number of athletes.

So Grant's rights have been traded from Grand Rapids to the Cleveland Charge. I'm not sure how that meshes with him currently playing in Italy. The Serie A season kicks off on October 1 and runs through May.

It means Grand Rapids totally owned Cleveland in this trade, by dealing someone who already is playing for another team in a different country. 😂

Was a bit surprised to noticed recently that Jacob Gilyard seems to have removed his Twitter and IG account .. doubt this means anything but found a touch odd.
Maybe he just blocked you on IG because it’s active for me 😂

Maybe he just blocked you on IG because it’s active for me 😂
You got me worried :) I'm a twitter guy and rarely use IG but thought my daughter had said he was no longer on IG as well - but I was able to follow him just now so all if not lost.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: spiders13
Points per possession = 1.692

Italy and many other countries use a comma rather than a dot as the decimal separator. (They may use either a space or a dot as their thousands separator, depending on country.)

Confusing!

Points per possession = 1.692

Italy and many other countries use a comma rather than a dot as the decimal separator. (They may use either a space or a dot as their thousands separator, depending on country.)

Confusing!
trying to figure out the math. 8/9 is 9 possessions. 6/6 is 3 possessions, unless he got 2 and ones.
so 22 points on 12 possessions is 1.833 PPP, no?

trying to figure out the math. 8/9 is 9 possessions. 6/6 is 3 possessions, unless he got 2 and ones.
so 22 points on 12 possessions is 1.833 PPP, no?
Must have had a turnover or two, those count as possessions. Sometimes offensive rebounds are also factored in as possession extenders.

Reactions: spiderman
Cayo got limited minutes in last 2 games. He is one of the last people off the bench, which makes it hard for him to prove himself. With that said, Grant and Gilly started off getting very limited minutes in summer league and they eventually became starters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT