ADVERTISEMENT

Mo Allie Cox

Just reported, charges to be dropped against Cox. Apparently, a video came out that showed the altercation and Mo-Allie was not even involved in it.

While the thug that Ododa punched did have girly hair, he was actually a big boy with a violent history. If this thug from VCU comes to light, we can compare the situations.

Yup posting here after the incident is resolved may be childish, but after everything that was spewed around here for the past month about Mo being a thug for hitting a woman (oh and VCU PD "sweeping" this under the rug, although they don't have any jurisdiction in Shockoe Bottom) I don't much care. Video showing Mo wasn't involved easily clears him.

Feel free to compare the situation now Spider23.

Yup posting here after the incident is resolved may be childish, but after everything that was spewed around here for the past month about Mo being a thug for hitting a woman (oh and VCU PD "sweeping" this under the rug, although they don't have any jurisdiction in Shockoe Bottom) I don't much care. Video showing Mo wasn't involved easily clears him.

There were some people on here skeptical about the allegations who were not quick to label Mo a 'thug' before the facts were in. Anyway, I expect you'll get an apology from people on this board when we get an apology for you guys blowing the doctored SDJ photo extremely out of proportion.

There were some people on here skeptical about the allegations who were not quick to label Mo a 'thug' before the facts were in. Anyway, I expect you'll get an apology from people on this board when we get an apology for you guys blowing the doctored SDJ photo extremely out of proportion.

I'm not responsible for what our fanbase does, same with you and yours.

There were many on here with cool heads, but some (including the poster with 'the scoop', that made it seem this would be pretty bad) who lambasted Mo and VCU for recruiting thugs. I can respond directly to them on this board, as I am.

If you'd like an apology for people making a big deal about the "f VCU" snapchat, feel free to post on our board and address them directly.

Maybe the real VCU thug is the chick that took on Mo with lies. Gotta believe there's a story in there somewhere.

I think if you go back and read the posts a good number were saying nothing would come of this.

05 once again just a case of exaggerating to get a rise out of our guys -- don't give in

I hear Larrier needed a year to work out some personnel issues. Good luck to him.

Also hear behind the scenes Larrier might apply for a hardship waiver to play right away. And not sure how big a loss he will be to VCU because I heard from my inside source at VCU that not many of the returning players really like Larrier much anyways. They seemed to be okay with him leaving.

Reactions: HoosFan05
any of you legal experts know why this kind of evience isn't reviewed before charges are filed? crazy to put Cox through this if there was video evidence available that clears him.

And now for your Friday Haiku:

Sheep altercation
Shaka on long vacation
Video clears him.

and this gem emailed to me by a Ram fan:

Do not abandon!
Shaka who we criticize...
with reckless fervor

video may not have been available, the magistrate was the one reviewing the evidence to issue the summons, not the Commonwealth Attorney; CA, may have been applying a much more strict standard, he may not want to lose a case against a well known figure and he is elected. Hate to put it that way since from early on I have felt it was a weak case at best and likely would lead to a dismissal.

Also hear behind the scenes Larrier might apply for a hardship waiver to play right away. And not sure how big a loss he will be to VCU because I heard from my inside source at VCU that not many of the returning players really like Larrier much anyways. They seemed to be okay with him leaving.
Hardship waivers don't exist anymore.

Last edited:

He did it.

new commit may be non qualifier which just means Deans List next semester

new commit may be non qualifier which just means Deans List next semester
This guy is a Chris Mullin reject. However, this says little about his academic prowess; predict he will be an honor roll student like Mo Alie.

Posting rules regarding VCU: Anything bad/humiliating is acceptable message board material. Everything else, no one on here cares about. There program was an uncontrolled dumpster fire for a few months and that was delightful, but now that the fire is under control, this is no longer "acceptable" posting material. VCU Fan can go now go back to Ram Nation and have there mutual self love session over the next "big" recruit

Which I might add is not near as great as the ones who jumped shipped and are now at UNC, Texas, and UConn. A big time BCS program would lose just one of those type of players and it would be a blow, you guys lost 4 in the span of a month. So, you can spare us your big announcements, we don't care and while Willie Wade finally got that fire tamped down, it did a heck of a lot of damage while it burnt. Your replacing Rolls Royce recruits with Fords now. We all know it, so quit pretending. That dog will play over on Ramnation, here, not so much.

Reactions: Ulla1
Posting rules regarding VCU: Anything bad/humiliating is acceptable message board material. Everything else, no one on here cares about. There program was an uncontrolled dumpster fire for a few months and that was delightful, but now that the fire is under control, this is no longer "acceptable" posting material. VCU Fan can go now go back to Ram Nation and have there mutual self love session over the next "big" recruit

Which I might add is not near as great as the ones who jumped shipped and are now at UNC, Texas, and UConn. A big time BCS program would lose just one of those type of players and it would be a blow, you guys lost 4 in the span of a month. So, you can spare us your big announcements, we don't care and while Willie Wade finally got that fire tamped down, it did a heck of a lot of damage while it burnt. Your replacing Rolls Royce recruits with Fords now. We all know it, so quit pretending. That dog will play over on Ramnation, here, not so much.
I just think those guys have to be super bored to spend their time posting here about their program. Dude, we don't care. If it's embarrassing, we might have a fleeting interest, but I definitely don't care who has signed with VCU. Snooze alert.

How many have they lost in the last 2 months...
How many have they gained in the last two months? Including the one they're getting later today.

Doughty is already better than Larrier, and hasn't even suited up. And he has more game than Mack and Kenny Williams.

Scissum is bigger and more athletic than Jordan Murphy.

Nwankwo is leaving Minnesota and coming here. Murphy is going to Minnesota. Which program is better, again? And which one is the 6' 10" 255lbs manchild?

Last edited:
I just think those guys have to be super bored to spend their time posting here about their program. Dude, we don't care. If it's embarrassing, we might have a fleeting interest, but I definitely don't care who has signed with VCU. Snooze alert.
Tell your fellow fans not to start threads about VCU if they don't care, then. Thanks.

actually hoo man, we can start anything we want here but that does not mean we want you or any other goats here making comments, just stay away, do not read our boards and you will not feel the urge to leave anything with us. thanks for staying away....

Plenty of videos on YouTube to compare them. For example, if you watch a few Doughty videos you'll see a host of double pump layups, finishing while drawing contact against bigger guys, drives, 3s, midrange jumpers, defensive plays, and creating his own shots. Then watch Tevin Mack and you'll just see mostly transition dunks, 3s, basic layups and runners. Hardly anything where he's drawing contact and finishing plays. Hardly anything showing his defense. There's a reason for that. By the way, Doughty's Team Philly played against Mack's Carolina Wolves team earlier this season. Doughty had 20 points in a 17 point win, Mack had 13 and his team scored 37 points in the loss. But don't let facts fool you! Honestly I see a lot of D'Angelo Russell's game in Doughty's, so I'm already thinking Mullin is an idiot for letting Doughty go, but I'm glad he did! So underrated. I'm not just typing with black and gold glasses on, I'm being objective.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT