ADVERTISEMENT

Media

WOW, can't say that i have ever seen, in my lifetime, this kind of thing. could see a republican doing this because they catch so much grief from the media but not someone who has not a single negative uttered against him. this is much worse than the IRS deal, although both are pretty bad. cannot wait to see what they were after, maybe a terrorists cell working at the AP or something, would have to say national security to get away with this. have to say WTF?

DOUBLE WOW, this is maybe, the most unbelievable set of events involving the media i can ever remember and not so sure some heads will not roll on this one. to invade the privacy of a chief correspondent for a network for doing his job is just chilling. rosen should be able to sue someone here and take every penny the guy or lady owns. think holder has to be on very thin ice here and would not be surprised to see him retire soon.

will say this, have been audited several times and not in a big tax bracket and each and every time, the irs guy was overzealous, and let me add, pretty ignorant, and there was nothing there and i got a letter saying, "CLOSED, NO FURTHER ACTION REQUIRED". but, it was still a pain in the butt and scratched my head and wondered why me over really nothing. i don't give to either party or any party but they sure like to hit on me. if i was one of those big romney donors who the obama campaign listed by name and who got audited numerous times, would go after this bunch with everything i had at my disposal. heck, i don't know if obama knew any of this but as CEO, he sets the tone and the environment within which these people work and the buck has to stop with him as it does for the head guy at BP or any large entity with probs.

was just out going to the library and heard a report that the guy running the irs investigation in the us senate, about harrassing conservative groups, max baucus (sp) sent a letter to the irs in 2010 asking them to look into, go after the tea party organization. haha, this is getting better all the time. also heard that a lady in a high place within the irs is going to take the fifth rather than testify before congress. that is just unbelievable to me that an employee, appointed or not can take the fifth. i know you attorneys will straighten me out but she works for us and she should tell all not balk at anything. now, if congress has told her she is going to jail then you threaten the fifth to try and obtain immunity, can understand that. this is going to be fun times again in washington. nixon and the kennedys would be laughing in their graves over this stuff.

Sad, but Obama is as confused as a former President who thought that if something is good for me then it must be good for the United States. Mr. Obama is scary.

the thing that really frightens me is the fact that people, these career bureaucrats, who are carrying out these awful things, are going to be running our healthcare going forward. nothing good is going to come from govt healthcare, nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT