ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty

Ferrum Spider

Team Manager
Feb 17, 2010
@8legs1dream

since the other thread got locked.

“They are in a garbage league because they are still a young program in general and have only been in FBS for like 3 years lmao. Sorry to have to interrupt your "Durrrr Falwell bad, Liberty bad" terror but they have been more successful than we have been recently and will most likely be more successful than us in the future as well.

I will save you a reply, this is where you say you don't care how successful they are because they are all such dreadful, horrible people. 👍”

Sounds like someone has a persecution complex then again we all saw how much you cried about being mocked for the final four tournament.

They aren’t in any league for football and will not be in the foreseeable future for the reasons I stated above. I was simply explaining it to others weather you like it or not just for the same reasons I have to accept schools schedule them in the non conference for convenience. They are in the final four tournament a ton because they are in a third world conference with superior facilities. We did that with regularity in the CAA.

Despite the multiple final four tournament appearances Liberty still finds themselves in a league below where they were many years ago because no major school will put them in their conference. Sorry to burst your bubble. They have a chance here to redefine themselves as a school here over the next few years which could pave the way for a better invite, but if history is any indicator they have 0 chance.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT