ADVERTISEMENT

Kenny Atkinson to the Cavs

Chris Fleming was a Bulls assistant, just saw announced he was not returning. Maybe will re-unite with Atkinson.

We know of Dobbins and Bucknor with the Celtics.

Dan Geriot is a back of the bench assistant coach with Cavs. I would think has solid chance to remain with them under Kenny. Who knows maybe even get a bench asst promotion.

Reactions: urfan1
On purpose? Or were you kidnapped and woke up in a trunk in The Land?
:):):):):) That is the running joke with our destinations. They don't call it "mistake by the lake" for nothing. But it was more based on the baseball guys getting to see a new stadium. If you get kidnapped, I would suggest staying in the Ohio City section.

Reactions: kneepadmckinney
:):):):):) That is the running joke with our destinations. They don't call it "mistake by the lake" for nothing. But it was more based on the baseball guys getting to see a new stadium. If you get kidnapped, I would suggest staying in the Ohio City section.
I was at the Jake the year it opened, and the main thing I remember was how there was no shade anywhere in that whole stadium. It was about 1000 degrees when I was there. I figured Cleveland just couldn’t come up with the money for an overhang.

Reactions: Spiders4ever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT