ADVERTISEMENT

JMU Game

SpiderFan26

Team Manager
Mar 11, 2012
Is an elimination game. Loser is done, winner gets a chance to the take their playoff spot in the last week of the season. Nothing better than this. Game at home v JMU was an elimination game as well in 2010, we won 13-10 in OT.

Need the D to keep playing well, Vad seems to be throwing and running well.

But seriously, UR JMU, loser goes home, gonna be a great turnout and hopefully a great game.

You honestly might not see a bigger game at Robins Stadium for years

Reactions: 30YearSPDR
Agree it will be a great game, but sure hope we have some bigger games (ie playoff games) in our future.

The Barneys will attempt to take over our stadium.

We need to buy up any remaining tickets to keep those purple douche bags out!

I hope they are not bringing those horrid marching pukes! Our turning off the stadium lights on them a few years ago at the old UR Stadium was classic! In the dark we should have run out on the field and stompted on their instruments!. I really hate those SOBs!.

When it comes to football, I hate JMU the most! By the way, I don't care for their basketball team either.

In basketball no team comes close to my hatred for those Lambs of VCU!
This post was edited on 11/8 7:04 PM by FrontRoyalSpider

We must crush and utterly stomp those sleazy, low life purple bastards!

It would be fine with me if we send some of those purple morons to St. Mary's ER!
Including that Steele kid and that slimy QB !

In ancient Rome there was a senator named Cato who ended every one of his speeches with the statement "Carthage must be destroyed!' This is how I feel about JMU. Regardless of the topic at hand...JMU must be destroyed!

This next game is going to take a full TEAM effort including SUPER FAN SUPPORT !! While we need much better play from the quarterback position no matter who suits up , and from the Special teams, THE SENIORS, who we always hear about, better step up this week with pride, preparation and performance if we are going to even think about getting a W . This should be and can be OUR YEAR. Let the Seniors lead the way !!

Huge game but am not optimistic with our offensive coordinator and special teams coordinator. DR's failure to get to playoffs is due to reluctance to change staff. Same problems for last two years and never seems to win against lesser opponent consistently. Bringing in nephew may cost us this year.

I am very confident that if we play our game and dont turn it over we will win. With Strauss back, we are the better team. We have a bunch of senior leadership on this team and I think they will step up. Its going to be fun.

Reactions: 30YearSPDR
JMU will play without an offensive weapon, Dean Cheatum, many may recall he was a local product from Hanover HS. Big TE often used for the critical must have catch

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT