ADVERTISEMENT

JMU Bold predictions...and some that are obvious.

UR Fan 2

Team Manager
May 5, 2005
1. Obvious: JMU will press early and often.
2. Bold: Fore leads the team with 7+ assists.
3. Obvious: Richmond wins.
4. Bold: Richmond wins by less than 5 pts.
5. Bold: TJC leads us with 18 pts.
6. Obvious: 30 second shot clock disrupts things for both teams.
7. Bold: None of the freshman have more than 5 pts.
8. Obvious: Terry Allen and SDJ play 30 minutes + each.

Like your predictions, but don't think #5 or #7 is bold. In fact, I would be surprised if either of our freshmen would get much playing time in a close game.

Like your predictions, but don't think #5 or #7 is bold. In fact, I would be surprised if either of our freshmen would get much playing time in a close game.

I think they are both bold because there are a ton of available minutes for the freshmen and we should have a comfortable lead for most of the game and win by double digits. I think TJ getting 18 points isn't a bold statement though. If he plays close to 30 minutes he can easily get 18 points.

Here's a BOLD prediction: Khwan Fore will be a force. He is going to be a very good player and should be a major contributor this year.

Mooney was on sports show this afternoon with Greg burton. Was asked about returning players and not surprisingly was very high on the 3 seniors. Glanced over the Jr's and was asked about which newcomers he expected contributions from. He was very quick to "praise" wood and fore and included Jesse. Didn't really discuss the others.

I'm seeing a lot of news coverage on Jesse. Don't think this happens in a vacuum. Expect to see Jesse in action, tomorrow night. But, he's still a freshman. But, if he can be brought along, he may be seeing significant minutes by end of year.

Ha I think Coach stopwatch is gone now . I think this is a good year and we have offense balance and don't forget pivot defense is feet wide strong hips hands up and wait for help . I think this is opposite of any block the shot player . Watch the film because most pivots have few moves except for Cline. Yes sometimes I am bored without the basketball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT