ADVERTISEMENT

It's Time!

KE Spider

Team Manager
Mar 8, 2010
FCS Final on ABC at 2. The game that many of we Spiders were at 15 years ago and to which we hope to return again soon.

Quality college football. Enjoy the game.

Reactions: urfan1
Mrs. Wood Hall attended SDSU for two years before transferring. My SIL graduated from there. Go Jacks!

Reactions: urfan1
Montana can't win a big game outside of Missoula. Sixth consecutive championship-game loss (1996, 2000, 2004,, 2008, 2009, 2023).

Someone posted this concerning SDSU on the AGS board. Pretty amazing they were this deep in senior talent, even with covid years involved. They will be good again next year, and I suspect have plenty of talent that has waiting their turn, just like all teams.

"I saw they have something like 34 seniors on the roster, but only 18 or 19 of them walked on senior day so 15-16 are coming back. That didn't include Gronowski, I would guess that if Lujan gets the Northwestern gig Gronowski follows him there. I think they lose 3 of 5 O-linemen and 5 or 6 of their D-linemen that went 9-10 deep. The Jankes are gone but they have some talented youngsters waiting in the wings. They do lose some LB's and a CB but they have so much depth there that there is still plenty of experience coming back. They'll be some growing pains getting new guys experience, but I'm sure they'll be plenty good again next year."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT