ADVERTISEMENT

I'm flattered...

SFspidur

Spider's Club
Gold Member
May 5, 2003
Just discovered that somebody created a Twitter account with my username two years ago in order to engage with sanhez.

So weird...

Possibly even weirder...the account is followed by Remington Hinshaw.

https://twitter.com/SFspidur

is this to suggest, imply, that someone on this board has run off with said moniker? as long as they do not have access to your online banking, you are going to be OK. if you do discover the identity, have to out him or her.

I obviously don't have an exclusive claim on the "SFspidur" name, so whoever decided to briefly parody my "anonymous" online persona here is within their rights. Perhaps a little disconcerting that they even list my town in the profile...it's not a secret, but I don't think I've mentioned it terribly often, so they either follow me pretty closely or did some research.

Whatever...certainly odd, but I was amused when I stumbled across it last night.

That's pretty hilarious. I had seen that before and assumed it was you and was surprised by the Obama sign because i don't feel like you've worn your politics on your sleeve here.

I'll admit I had to think twice about whether I actually did create it, but there's no way I would have thrown up a profile image like that, even if I was messing around.

Well then I'm glad to set the record straight, if a bit late.
smile.r191677.gif

I'm following Twitter nearly 24/7 for my job, but evidently I never ventured off in this direction until now...lol.

Amazing what you find when you Google your screen names if you keep them fairly unique. Pretty much just here, A-10 boards, the rogue Twitter account, and the daily trivia site I play on through AGS. (Another amusing situation there where one of the other players is absolutely convinced I'm cheating and has been harassing me for years about it.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT