ADVERTISEMENT

I believe the president, and in the president

After reading through this thread and past posts in other threads, without question 32 is a highly educated, stupid person! Congrats!

jersey,here are some more which you’ll see on national TV.All are non CNN.Enjoy.

My daily info BTW comes from dailies:WSJ,CNBC,Bloomberg,BBC,Financial Times;Weeklies:Economist,Forbes

Message from Agent Orange :”I wish her well”= If you keep your mouth shut about me,I’ll take care of you.You’ll get no jail time.Count on it.

So that's the meaning! Sounds like you and Adam Schitt have a lot in common with parody speeches.

Seriously though, you really think he will pardon her? If yes than you're more of a highly educated, stupid person than I first suspected!!!

Donald Trump says he met accused child abuser Ghislaine Maxwell 'numerous times' but that he has not been following the legal case against her.

That's great and Hillary Clinton met and was CLOSE with Scumbag Weinstein numerous times. Also better to meet someone numerous times than fly on Epstein's jet like Hillary's better half numerous times.

LOL. When you have nothing left, bring the Clintons into it. Too predictable. But, Hillary's emails!

LOL. When you have nothing left, bring the Clintons into it. Too predictable. But, Hillary's emails!

Just stating facts about those Clintons! As opposed to the #1 Mooney apologist on the board with non-stop opinions defending him. I got plenty more FACTS but probably not as many pro-Mooney opinions as you do.

Message from Agent Orange :”I wish her well”= If you keep your mouth shut about me,I’ll take care of you.You’ll get no jail time.Count on it.

Trump says of sex trafficking suspect Ghislaine Maxwell, 'I wish her well'

Donald Trump says he met accused child abuser Ghislaine Maxwell 'numerous times' but that he has not been following the legal case against her.

Read in USA TODAY: https://apple.news/A264BXR1lRoCOU-S2qTiPgw

That's great and Hillary Clinton met and was CLOSE with Scumbag Weinstein numerous times. Also better to meet someone numerous times than fly on Epstein's jet like Hillary's better half numerous times.

And if they were abusing young girls they should be locked up also, neither an elephant nor a donkey on one's lapel should insulate a person from paying for their crimes -- after all justice is meant to be blind..

Just stating facts about those Clintons! As opposed to the #1 Mooney apologist on the board with non-stop opinions defending him. I got plenty more FACTS but probably not as many pro-Mooney opinions as you do.

Geez, so now Mooney is brought into this? Yes, I have supported Mooney. I also said I wanted him back last year when others said they didn't. I also said I could understand those that wanted him gone, but simply disagreed. Was I wrong?

I think Trump's comments regarding Maxwell indicate a deal has been made. Unfortunately, that almost certainly means some kind of plea deal that sacrifices a few high profile Johns (Prince Andrew?) while at the same time burying the real story, which is of course who was funding Epstein's Operation and what it was being used for. The Powers that be want to make turn this in to a "sex scandal". A few famous guys will get pinched for bonking 14 year olds and they will declare "case closed". Then anybody moving forward who asks the real questions will be labeled a "conspiracy theorist" by the compliant mainstream media.

I think Trump's comments regarding Maxwell indicate a deal has been made. Unfortunately, that almost certainly means some kind of plea deal that sacrifices a few high profile Johns (Prince Andrew?) while at the same time burying the real story, which is of course who was funding Epstein's Operation and what it was being used for. The Powers that be want to make turn this in to a "sex scandal". A few famous guys will get pinched for bonking 14 year olds and they will declare "case closed". Then anybody moving forward who asks the real questions will be labeled a "conspiracy theorist" by the compliant mainstream media.

So Trump is complicit in this deal, pick a few fall guys (certainly nobody close to Trump) -- let the true powerful walk -- yell conspiracy if anyone questions his Justice Dept complicity?

That's worse than I would have imagined. Justice no longer lives in the USA and will not be reborn with this attitude. Justice should be blind.

This guy runs the USA.Don't make me laugh.Dumber than a bunch of rocks.40 million people unemployed.Game plan-Nope.Coronavirus Game Plan-Nope.

So that's the meaning! Sounds like you and Adam Schitt have a lot in common with parody speeches.

Seriously though, you really think he will pardon her? If yes than you're more of a highly educated, stupid person than I first suspected!!!

Shes got the goods on Agent Orange.Agent’s wink from the podium is a pardon wink.Ask other Orange employed felons who had the goods on Agent Orange who also got wink.
What happened to Manafort, Gates, Flynn,Papadopoulos,Stone?Barr maneuvered the system with management pressure to free these cuckholds.He,after all,works as the personal atty for Agent Orange not as AG for 330,000,000 citizens.

The president's former longtime fixer and personal attorney Michael Cohen and and tax crime case brought by federal prosecutors in Manhattan.Cohen is freed as of today with house arrest by a NY judge.Lets see what he says about Agent Orange in his upcoming new book.He’s cooperating for sure.

jersey,yes I’m highly educated and well heeled.I can assure you also that I ain’t stupid.

Last edited:
That's worse than I would have imagined. Justice no longer lives in the USA and will not be reborn with this attitude. Justice should be blind.

Trump has nothing to do with it. Trump means well, but he is relatively powerless in comparison to the global cabal that ran the Epstein Operation. These people are in charge of the entire International Financial system and control the governments of every major country on earth outside China and Russia.

So this guy has a huge ego combined with an inferiority complex plus Multiple bolts that are becoming loose to cause instability.

what does this mean?

Unreal. He is so clueless. Yet another interview where he is like a 2nd grader who did not read the book and has to give the book report.

Reactions: Eight Legger
Unreal. He is so clueless. Yet another interview where he is like a 2nd grader who did not read the book and has to give the book report.

What should his response be to Fake News exactly? This was some intelligence rumor that was never considered credible enough to even pass along to the President. Reporter looks like an idiot bringing it up.

I've always thought of fake news as rags similar to the Enquirer, it seems to me anything he disagrees with, doesn't like, makes him look less than favorable is fake news, I cannot accept that definition. If I were advising the President, I don't care what the source of the information, if it came out that another nation had a bounty on our troops I would insist on a thorough investigation, and I would be very public about my investigation (not details, just fact) I would assure my troops I had their backs and nobody would have a bounty on them without repercussions. And I would confront the leader of the named country and let them know we are investigating the rumor, and if found to be true they would not like the price they would pay. So I disagree the reporter looked like an idiot.

I've always thought of fake news as rags similar to the Enquirer, it seems to me anything he disagrees with, doesn't like, makes him look less than favorable is fake news, I cannot accept that definition. If I were advising the President, I don't care what the source of the information, if it came out that another nation had a bounty on our troops I would insist on a thorough investigation, and I would be very public about my investigation (not details, just fact) I would assure my troops I had their backs and nobody would have a bounty on them without repercussions. And I would confront the leader of the named country and let them know we are investigating the rumor, and if found to be true they would not like the price they would pay. So I disagree the reporter looked like an idiot.

Do you think maybe we should have investigated why Hillary was using her personal server while an employee of the government? How about an investigation of why the Clinton Foundation donations went down after she left office?

Please UR1, regarding assisting military personnel Trump's responsibility and performance as being President completely outshines the regime of Obama and Co.

The last 3+ plus years have been about fraudulent investigations, by the Dems!

Spoken like a true Trump supporter. Such class. If you have kids, I'm sure they are proud.

Spoken like a true Trump supporter. Such class. If you have kids, I'm sure they are proud.

Not any other way to talk to idiotic, BS talking liberals. They are completely proud of me to let you know. Especially since I don't hide or kowtow to people who spew despicable nonsense like you!!!

Hey Jersey Boy,

I voted for Agent Orange in 2016.Dumbest move I ever made.You can tell where my vote(and money) are headed for 2020.

The grand experiment ends in 95 days.

Do you think maybe we should have investigated why Hillary was using her personal server while an employee of the government? How about an investigation of why the Clinton Foundation donations went down after she left office?

Please UR1, regarding assisting military personnel Trump's responsibility and performance as being President completely outshines the regime of Obama and Co.

The last 3+ plus years have been about fraudulent investigations, by the Dems!
Hillary Clinton is not president and never was. The fact that her name STILL comes up as if she has anything to do with Trump’s lunacy is, well, lunacy. There also WAS a very public three-year investigation of her emails by Congress, led by Republican Senator Chuck Grassley, which cleared her of mishandling classified information.

Facts are important things to bring to a discussion.

Reactions: VT4700
Eight beat me to that comment, but wherever there is reasonable evidence of illegal activity it should be investigated, and if found as such it should be prosecuted. It doesn't matter whether they wear a donkey or an elephant on their lapel, or even no such designation.

The troops already know Trump has their backs, just like they know the rootless cosmopolitans which work for the Fake News media don't care a whit about either them or our country.

US has an intelligence system. That system hauls in mass amounts of information. Most is irrelevant, much is incorrect, and a select amount is actually useful. We have career professionals who job it is to sort through all this and separate the wheat from the chaff. They looked at the reports about "bounties" and didn't find them credible enough to warrant further attention. End of story.

The Fake News Media doesn't get to pick through the garbage of discarded intelligence factoids and selectively pick whatever scraps they think can further their radical political agenda and then order the President to re-evaluate something that has already been looked in to. System doesn't work that way. At least not while Trump is President. God help us if Biden were to win.

Hillary Clinton is not president and never was. The fact that her name STILL comes up as if she has anything to do with Trump’s lunacy is, well, lunacy. There also WAS a very public three-year investigation of her emails by Congress, led by Republican Senator Chuck Grassley, which cleared her of mishandling classified information.

Facts are important things to bring to a discussion.

So if you are any public servant other than Pres. not to worry about their actions? Didn't she dish out some money to assist in probing everything Trump? Tell me Trump's lunacy right now? Please with the investigations talk. It's the Swamp my friend, Rommey and Biden are like best buds.

Here's a FACT for you my friend. Biden's drug addicted, drop out of the Navy son was getting paid BIG TIME when he shouldn't have. And to boot Biden extorted Ukraine in getting the prosecutor who was going to investigate his son's employer fired.

If you don't know, there's a video out there. Watch it and tell me what you think?

So if you are any public servant other than Pres. not to worry about their actions? Didn't she dish out some money to assist in probing everything Trump? Tell me Trump's lunacy right now? Please with the investigations talk. It's the Swamp my friend, Rommey and Biden are like best buds.

Here's a FACT for you my friend. Biden's drug addicted, drop out of the Navy son was getting paid BIG TIME when he shouldn't have. And to boot Biden extorted Ukraine in getting the prosecutor who was going to investigate his son's employer fired.

If you don't know, there's a video out there. Watch it and tell me what you think?
There was an investigation. She was cleared. Maybe you missed that part the first time. Did I ever say no one other than the president should be investigated? Of course not. If there is reasonable evidence that crimes were committed, any elected official should be investigated.

Are you a Trump supporter because you really and truly believe he is a great man who has the nation’s best interests at heart and is the best qualified leader of the country, or do you simply hate Democrats so much that you are willing to defend Trump at all costs? This is what I cannot for the life of me understand about people. I don’t care if you’re Democrat, Republican or independent — Trump is a heinous person. Is it that difficult for educated people to set aside party affiliation for a few minutes to simply admit that?

If a team you root for signs Antonio Brown, do you all of a sudden defend him at all costs simply because he’s one of yours now, or is it possible to say “Hey, this is my favorite team but I really think this guy is an a-hole and I can’t wait till we get rid of him.”

or do you simply hate Democrats so much that you are willing to defend Trump at all costs? Trump is a heinous person.

You should be asking yourself this in defending the liberals actions? And I ask you AGAIN, list the heinous actions of Trump so far?

I never watched his show, always thought Trump was an egomaniac with his name all over buildings ..... but seeing a chance for change in politics for our country, was no brainer in not voting for Clinton. Eight, it was purely a business decision, nothing personal.

And lol at the Brown comment. Want to know something, I'm done rooting for the Eagles. First Malcolm Jenkins comments bashing the Philly police force totally and final straw was DeSean Jackson with his racist actions. Plus Lurie and Co not going to the White House, WTF cares! Stay home. I bet you got excited when you heard DeNiro shout "Fuk Trump?"

I feel sad for you with the hard earned education you received that you just don't see it. I can understand though partly why you seem agitated like other UR graduates here with Trump being Pres in that you can't say the present VP was a fellow alumnus. I mean usually a successful two-term gets his running to take over the reins. From what I have read the guy has been a productive politician without wanting his face all the place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT