ADVERTISEMENT

I believe the president, and in the president

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05/whats-south-koreas-secret/611215/

Wow, this is the model we should have implemented ASAP.

Trump sucks, but Cuomo in NY is almost as bad. Lot of do nothing talking going on. We have the technology to test and trace, but all our politicians do is bicker and campaign for the next election. Too many yes men for crazy Trump. His stupid plan is going to back fire because we will be in the same pattern in Oct. and November.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05/whats-south-koreas-secret/611215/

Trump sucks, but Cuomo in NY is almost as bad. Lot of do nothing talking going on. We have the technology to test and trace, but all our politicians do is bicker and campaign for the next election. Too many yes men for crazy Trump. His stupid plan is going to back fire because we will be in the same pattern in Oct. and November.
Cuomo owns thousands of deaths in NY nursing homes after he ordered them to admit covid-positive patients.

Sad thing is, we would need to become far more educated as a nation for something like that ever to work here. South Korea is, by some metrics, the most educated nation on Earth. Not surprising that they figured out a plan and were able to implement it effectively and efficiently without a bunch of whining from citizens.

FOX is no longer the exclusive Network Whore for Agent Orange.King Dolt has found a cheaper,non vaccinated,disease laden,amateurish,full time whore who will readily advertise all his continued unchecked nonsense of lies and fabrications.See if the FCC gives them any license preferences.Pai is a rubber stamp puppet of King Dolt.

Last edited:
Jordan Klepper would have some kind of fun with a few of our posters on here.

Reactions: VT4700
Navarro and Miller sit in the back room and make this crap up.

They knew they were going to lose.No balls, no brains.Bravado only.Make believe to Agent Orange that you are doing something, anything to appease.

Agent Orange administration drops restrictions on online-only instruction for foreign students

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/politics/immigration-harvard-visa-policy-online-only/index.html

It was the existing law. Trump had nothing to do with it other than graciously giving Harvard and these other dens of communism and radicalism a break when they requested it. This is Trump's problem- he is far too kind to his enemies. If I were him I'd push for an endowment tax to fund a student loan jubilee. 50% rate on private University endowments over 20 billion. Hit these bastards where it hurts.

Communism? Enemies? Bastards? I guess there is no chance you would apologize to any international students at UR that might read this board?

Reactions: urfan1
Head of the CDC said if everyone wore masks we’d have the virus under control in 4 to 8 weeks. But I’m sure there are plenty of internet scientists available to explain why he’s totally wrong...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...a-vaccine-best-buy-requires-masks/5436928002/

Even more frustrating, with any kind of leadership from dumb ass, we would pretty much be done with this virus right now. His idea of leadership is deny and then hope for a miracle. And, when equally dumb ass Pence tells people yesterday to not listen to the CDC when making decisions, that is all you need to know about whether everyone will wear masks.

Truly indefensible on every level. I get that they want to put forward a strong, American front and try to reassure people. But when enough people aren't total idiots that they can actually see the opposite of what you are saying and doing is happening, it's just mind-numbing to keep this sad act up. Just say, Look, everyone wear your damn masks for a month anytime you are out of your house, and let's kick this thing's ass and be done with it! It's not a government conspiracy. It's not politicians trying to control you. No one is taking away your constitutional rights. We're literally trying to help you all live, be healthy and get back to normal life – something EVERYONE ON EARTH WANTS.

I cannot fathom why that's so difficult for Pence, Trump and their followers to say and do.

was talking to someone today about a relative of theirs that I know well -- we were both agreeing a great person, and the individual professed their respect and love for their relative. the relative is having health issues and having to go into a facility for more intensive care. told the individual I am familiar with the place and the individual would have to wear a mask to sit outside a window to speak to their relative. the individual said nobody would tell them to wear a mask. I was taken back at their position, said sorry to hear that, but suggested they not tell their relative. Have to question the level of their professed love for their relative, either their love is not that strong OR we have real issues if this is a widely held position

Reactions: Eight Legger
The CDC is becoming like Thomas Jefferson — saying things in such a way that everyone on both sides can agree with something.

“We never said not to reopen schools! We only said that if you open, everyone should wear a mask, stay some fairly decent number of feet apart and there should only be half as many kids on a school bus. Good luck!”

The CDC is becoming like Thomas Jefferson — saying things in such a way that everyone on both sides can agree with something.

“We never said not to reopen schools! We only said that if you open, everyone should wear a mask, stay some fairly decent number of feet apart and there should only be half as many kids on a school bus. Good luck!”

Redfield drank from the Dr Dolt koolade machine today after having himself 3 pounds of Goya beans for lunch with Dr Dolt,Ivanka and the vastly underqualified trade boy, Navarro.Redfield has an taser embedded in his buttocks which receives 2 jolts from Navarro if he says anything in conflict with Dr Dolt.

But, all of his supporters will hear him say that and believe it, and will never be convinced otherwise. The truth means nothing to them.

We live in a time when facts, sadly, don’t matter to a lot of people. How did we get here?

I realize it’s a scientific article - so probably only half will believe it has merit and the other half will believe it is a hoax. But it’s an interesting viewpoint on how our minds work.

as to why society has decided to divide into bands of people that fight on every issue...I wish I knew. I guess as a group we’d rather be right than be kind. Or rather love ourselves more than our neighbors. Hopefully we can work through it.

Reactions: Eight Legger
But, all of his supporters will hear him say that and believe it, and will never be convinced otherwise. The truth means nothing to them.

Defunding of police is happening everywhere in Blue cities. Has Biden offered any criticism whatsoever to any of the DEMOCRAT politicians orchestrating and overseeing these measures? If Biden is genuinely and truly opposed to defunding police, I am fully open to welcoming to the team. But he is running for the Presidency under the banner of the Party that stands for defunding the police and he's said and not done nothing to deter his fellow Democrats from actually defunding, so until he proves otherwise, yeah, Biden stands for defunding the police.

Defunding of police is happening everywhere in Blue cities. Has Biden offered any criticism whatsoever to any of the DEMOCRAT politicians orchestrating and overseeing these measures? If Biden is genuinely and truly opposed to defunding police, I am fully open to welcoming to the team. But he is running for the Presidency under the banner of the Party that stands for defunding the police and he's said and not done nothing to deter his fellow Democrats from actually defunding, so until he proves otherwise, yeah, Biden stands for defunding the police.
If this board handed out grades you would flunk Logic 101.

Reactions: urfan1
We live in a time when facts, sadly, don’t matter to a lot of people. How did we get here?
Here is my issue.
The dictionary says Defund means no funding not less funding.

Some protesters call for defunding.
Democrats say defunding can mean less funding, Republicans say defunding can only mean no funding.

Biden calls for less funding.
Now Democrats say only no funding is defunding. Now Republicans say less funding can also mean defunding.

Definitions should not oscillate to support your position.

Here is my issue.
The dictionary says Defund means no funding not less funding.

Some protesters call for defunding.
Democrats say defunding can mean less funding, Republicans say defunding can only mean no funding.

Biden calls for less funding.
Now Democrats say only no funding is defunding. Now Republicans say less funding can also mean defunding.

Definitions should not oscillate to support your position.

Radical thugs who openly brag about their goal of toppling the United States are burning down cities and getting their political allies to neuter the police and you are focused on a meaningless pedantic argument. Guys, Decimate only means reduce by 10%! Meanwhile, in the real world, and coming soon to a city near you:

After reading through this thread and past posts in other threads, without question 32 is a highly educated, stupid person! Congrats!

Message from Agent Orange :”I wish her well”= If you keep your mouth shut about me,I’ll take care of you.You’ll get no jail time.Count on it.

Trump says of sex trafficking suspect Ghislaine Maxwell, 'I wish her well'

Donald Trump says he met accused child abuser Ghislaine Maxwell 'numerous times' but that he has not been following the legal case against her.

Read in USA TODAY: https://apple.news/A264BXR1lRoCOU-S2qTiPgw

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT