ADVERTISEMENT

How we feeling?

Putting the preferred metrics aside, I firmly believe the tournament would be far more interesting and the quality of play would be better if we had Toledo, Dayton, UAB, maybe Bradley instead of the 8th team from SEC, 8th team from Big 10, and 7th team from Big 12.
How about North Texas over UAB?

Dayton really underachieved. They should have been much better this year. Not sure what happened.

Injuries didn't help. They seem to struggle with that a lot for some reason.

Reactions: urfan1
Michigan should be out. 17-15. Like all new coaches who replace Beilein, Juwan Howard did well early on (bc JB leaves the cupboard full) and then declines. He slaps another coach in the handshake line, he yells while opposing team players shoots FTs, but for some reason I always hear he's well regarded. Can someone explain to me the Juwan Howard love?

2 nba picks in the top 15 & he had Michigan in the NIT!

Michigan should be out. 17-15. Like all new coaches who replace Beilein, Juwan Howard did well early on (bc JB leaves the cupboard full) and then declines. He slaps another coach in the handshake line, he yells while opposing team players shoots FTs, but for some reason I always hear he's well regarded. Can someone explain to me the Juwan Howard love?

Sorry had to search this one and revive after the Juwan Howard firing. It's hard to follow Beilein. U get a cadillac like Ole Jer said and it's always left as a Kia.

But I'm still shocked because Juwan had a heart procedure last year.

If FAU makes another run - sweet 16 run or better, expect a big offer that Dusty May can't turn down.

If FAU makes another run - sweet 16 run or better, expect a big offer that Dusty May can't turn down.

I don’t even think he needs that tbh. He’ll be in high demand even if lose round 1. I’m a little surprised IU stuck with Woodson just so they wouldn’t miss out on May this cycle. But maybe May waits for IU one more year idk. That’s a little risky tho. He was a grad asst or team manager under Bob Knight.

Reactions: Spiders4ever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT