ADVERTISEMENT

How can you people call yourself UR FANS!?

Yes, I am sure that my information about how Strauss likes to throw sideline out patterns will be the key to Coastal beating us, because otherwise none of their coaches would have ever known that. Give me a break. Those guys spend 20 hours a day breaking down film in ways I don't even understand. If you think that they are combing messageboards for such "critical" information as that, you're insane.

BG

UR knuckleheads who put their 1st amendment rights information on opposition message boards probably have a ton of free time.Hopefully,they played some football themselves and are able to show their insightful knowledge.Pretty cool that they do that even though such info is so obvious.

Wish some knuckleheads from CCU would share some of their players tendencies with us.Maybe an injury report would be helpful.At least we should get some reciprocal treatment.

Not that what he said makes any sense, but c'mon, he just non-jokingly called out 2 posters and nothing happens.

BG, not sure who you are a fan of, but I'm sorry some of us don't meet your standards

Unless FCS football has changed, Coastal has far more information and videos of our Spiders than
any of us "know nothings" could possibly post on this site or any other site.
BG- take your meds and calm down.

Just to be above level here, I did reveal one of our key deficiencies -- the fact that we are turnover-prone at times. I realize that the CCU coaching staff probably lacks internet access or the ability to read box scores, so in retrospect, I agree that this nugget is likely to cost us the game. My apologies in advance to all Spider faithful.

Originally posted by 32counter:
BG

UR knuckleheads who put their 1st amendment rights information on opposition message boards probably have a ton of free time.Hopefully,they played some football themselves and are able to show their insightful knowledge.Pretty cool that they do that even though such info is so obvious.

Wish some knuckleheads from CCU would share some of their players tendencies with us.Maybe an injury report would be helpful.At least we should get some reciprocal treatment.
If the info is obvious then why do you seem to have a problem with it. I haven't read anything on here that Coastal wouldn't already know/find out.

Originally posted by BGFootball1:
I have been researching the coastal game and have been researching their message boards and it 100% blows my mind how "UR FANS" and supporters are on their message board giving them information about the UR football team.... Are you people truly that ignorant? Like what goes through your mind when you do dumb stuff like that? Obviously you people know NOTHING about football and how things are done because 100% of the time there are GA's of the opposing team looking for information anyway they can get it! Not to call anyone out but STONEWALL D and EIGHT LEGGER, you have no respect for UR Football! I've said what I needed too. Maybe you people should think about some of the things your post at times before you actually type it and post it.
Go suck an egg.

Hey Man, you ever thought we might put out false info? Maybe maybe not but we like to confuse our opponents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love our posters as well as our team. I do have issues with you coming on here calling out two of my favorites. They both are die hard fans win, loose or draw. I invite you to the game this week and for your unwanted, uninformed and uninvited post I will meet you outside after the game. From the waste down your behind is mine!!!!!!

It took until December 1, but we have our winner for dumbest post of the year, congrats BG. You will be getting your Olive Garden gift certificate emailed to you. You should feel honored because we all say a lot of dumb stuff through the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT