ADVERTISEMENT

High Noon Fordham Game

Quick review of half: Without two players Goose and Grace who was in favor of less playing time and this offensively challenged team would be easily down +10. Matty's hot but 7 shots when Tyler only has two isn't wise. And Roche 1 TO and hit the pine for quite awhile.

Dji only had 2 fouls in half but like to see a bit more aggressive on offensive. Did excellent job shutting down his man while was team high +4 while on court. Grace at +2 and rest all -.

And maybe time for me to give up on wanting the inside look to Quinn. Lol but how can anyone that tall miss so many bunnies. Plus why would he come out at 3PT arc extended to receive a pass. Mooney's back down cuts don't seem to exist anymore.
Not only no cuts. No screens off the ball……we don’t have a team that can score off the dribble

As I said in Why? post, teams have our offense figured out. Give full court pressure and
reduce our time in half court. We just do not have any movement seem to be relying on
Quinn and Grace to back down defenders. Let’s see what second half holds.

Reactions: I-M-UR
Why do you save a ball under your opponent’s basket……that’s elementary school stuff

No screens, no movement, half ass cuts, too much dribbling. Can't use the spacing > screens excuse either because we're really, really bad at that too.

Looks like Elvis has entered the building for the opening of GRACEland...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT