ADVERTISEMENT

Hats off for special showings

urfan1

Jan 9, 2003
On a positive note, I encourage each poster to give a positive moment, effort, player, etc:

Yoder and Helkowski have both been pleasant surprises this season. Yoder in particular seems to have gotten better each game. Helkowski is have a great year for a true FR.

GO SPIDERS!

Great job by true freshman long snapper, Graham Latham. Unsung hero who consistently does his job.

Taifon Mainsah has competed admirably at corner back. He's been pressed into action more quickly than expected due to injuries.

Taifon 's future is very bright.

cougar corner had a great showing, in more ways than one.....

Linebackers have been very good, they get out there and do their job. Eric Wright has quietly put up a very good season.

Jeremiah Hamlin....had some pretty impressive moments in the back field and on returns...hope the best of his season is still to come...believe he could out run some Chanticleers...really looking forward to seeing mature in the next few seasons...

Go Spiders!

The Spider Gang Group Facebook Page

My favorite player is my homie Rashad Ponder. He has been solid since his freshman year. He represents our state very well.

This post was edited on 12/1 7:07 PM by paward

Eric Wright has to be the most under-appreciated linebacker we have had in some time. The young man does his job game after game. We were lucky that he cast his lot with Richmond.

I have watched 8 of the games (2 in person and 6 on TV/online). One of guys I thought has made some nice plays and I have enjoyed watching is #9 Ayo Ogunniyi. CB is a tough position in that everyone knows when you mess up. I thought the interception vs W&M was outstanding.

Jacobi Green has impressed me with his increased strength and his ability to fall forward for that extra yard or two.

take it Stonewall that based on your words, you don't want to see the pix?

must say Stonewall, knowing "her" is better than saying, knowing "them"........HA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT